First Date - Y/N POV

Warnings: Swearing

Word Count: 792

Dally blinked awake. "Hey, Texas," I said, smiling. "Glad to see you're alright."

"Heh, of course you are," Dally smirked. "Gee, my shoulder hurts."

"It's going to for the next few weeks or so. So no doing any rigorous activities or those stitches could pull open. And I ain't aimin' stitch you back up." 

"Of course you ain't aimin', but I'm sure you liked seeing me shirtless," Dally said, snootily. I rolled my eyes and gave him a glass of water. "So what activities am I being restricted to?" 

"No sports, fighting, or rough sex," I said. 

"Gee, I don't know if I can do that, maybe you could teach me what the definition of rough sex is?" Dally said, smirking. I gasped and promptly poured the glass of water over his head. "Point made." 

"You're gonna be staying in bed for the next week. Enjoy," I said, sliding the empty glass into his hands. 

With everything off our backs, Johnny finally got the courage to ask me out on our first date. Neither of us had ever dated before, and we decided to stick to something a little less romantic. So Johnny decided to bring me to a carnival.

"Oh my God, I haven't been to one of these since I was like, seven!" I exclaimed, looking around.

"Oh, sorry, do you want to go somewhere else?" Johnny said, immediately becoming flustered.

"No, I love it!" I said, grabbing Johnny's hand. "Come on, let's go!" I basically dragged Johnny around so I could see all of the options. When I came across a giant roller coaster, I immediately looked at Johnny. He got a little pale. 

"No, Y/N, I couldn't-" 

"Come on, Johnny, please?" I begged. He eventually gave in and we got the front seat on the roller coaster. He closed his eyes as the roller coaster ascended, and I held his hand tightly. "It's going to be okay." We got to the top, and the roller coaster stopped to give us a good view. "Open your eyes." Johnny reluctantly opened his eyes and was mesmerized by the view. 

"Wow," he said. "It's really pretty up here." 

Then, the roller coaster dropped us. I let out a small scream, and I looked over at Johnny, who cracked one eye open. Then the other. Then he smiled and laughed. "This isn't so bad," he said. I could hardly hear him over the roaring winds. Eventually, the roller coaster chugged to a stop, and I looked over at him. "We should to that again," he said, excitedly. "Gee, look at your hair!" he laughed. I ran my fingers over the top of my head. My hair was like a birds' nest.

"Gee, thanks for laughing at me," I said, sarcastically.

"You still look good," he said, helping me out of the seat and combing his fingers through my hair. I blushed, and he slowly started styling my hair. When I was done, I used felt the back of my head. He had braided it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful either.

"Johnny, where'd you learn how to do that?" I asked.

"Sorry if it's bad, I just saw Steve braiding Evie's hair once and I guess I took a mental note."

"I can give you a few tips, but it's great," I replied. We rode the roller coaster a couple more times until Johnny and I got a little sick and decided to retire to the carnival games. We first went to the milk jug, where we tried to toss a ball into a milk jug. We only got one ball in, and we got a small toy compass. I let Johnny keep it. The next one we went to was spin the wheel, but we didn't win anything. After that, we went to the knock over the bottles game, and Johnny hit the jackpot.

"Oh my gosh! You did it!" I exclaimed, hugging Johnny.

"Yeah!" Johnny cheered. The booth person took down a big teddy bear and handed it to Johnny, who then handed it to me. "Here, I want you to have it."

"Thank you," I said, taking it from his hands. "It means a lot. I'll name it Johnny Jr." 

"No," Johnny whined. "Please don't."

"Too late," I said, jokingly. 

It was pretty late by the time we went home, and Johnny walked me all the way back to the Curtis house, now my house. All the lights were off, so I assumed everyone had gone to bed. I stepped inside, holding his hand. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay here?" I whispered. 

"Yeah, I'm just going to head back to my place," Johnny said, reassuringly. "I'll be fine." 

"Alright, bye, Johnny." He pulled me in and I kissed him. Suddenly, the light switched on. 

"What the fuck-"