Chapter 31

***

Everything. Lou was obsessed with everything. Her hands were everywhere, squeezing Debbie's ass, gripping her back. There were way too many clothes. She pulled away, her eyes dark with lust. "Let's take this inside."

Debbie grabbed Lou's blouse and pulled her back. She worked her way over to Lou's ear, kissing her cheek, her jaw, her neck. She ran her tongue over her ear and said, "You need to be sure. Are you sure? Because I can't hold back everything I feel for you anymore. You'll have all of me after this."

Lou's panties were wet. Her body was on fire. And Debbie whispering in her ear was making her crazy with lust. She wanted her naked. She wanted to taste her and know what she sounded like when she came. She wanted to make up for all the times she didn't tell her how beautiful and funny and sexy she was. She wanted to own Debbie Ocean's heart. "God yes, I'm sure."

Debbie grabbed the bottle of wine off the table and put out her hand. "Let's go."

Lou was pushed up against a wall, her clothing slowly being stripped from her body. Her chest was heaving, her eyes were tracking Debbie's every move. It would happen soon. Debbie's mouth would be on her - "Oh god." She ran her fingers into Debbie's hair and closed her eyes, pressing her breasts closer, needing more pressure.

She'd imagined this so many times, the things Debbie's mouth would do. Her tongue, flicking and sucking. Her warm hands gripping her waist, like they were right now. Lou needed them lower. She took Debbie's hands and placed them on her ass. Yes. That was better.

Debbie urged Lou to turn around and face the wall. Lou gasped when she felt the bite on her shoulder. Debbie's hands reached around and cupped her breasts as she sucked on the spot she'd just bitten.

Lou's breaths were excited and shallow. She couldn't wait to see where Debbie would go next. Zipper. They would go to the zipper next. "You're so beautiful," Debbie whispered as she let Lou's pants fall to the floor. She turned her back around and pressed their bodies together. Her hands slid into Lou's panties and squeezed her ass as her tongue found Lou's again.

"I need to see you," Lou whispered. She pulled Debbie's blouse over her head and tossed it aside. Then, unzipped her skirt. Debbie stepped out of it and Lou stared in awe. She'd seen Debbie in her bikini, but this - seeing her in a sexy pink bra and matching thong? Good god, Lou couldn't take it anymore. She pushed the straps off Debbie's shoulders and pulled the bra down. "Oh my god," she whispered as her fingers trailed down Debbie's chest and over taut nipples.

Debbie took Lou's hand and led her to the bed. She unhooked her own bra and then Lou's, leaving them both in just their panties. She urged Lou onto the bed and straddled her hips, putting them in the same position they were in when they shot the love scene, minus the bras. "I should finish what I started," Debbie said. She kissed Lou soundly and then worked her way down her body, kissing and sucking as she went.

Lou pushed herself up onto her elbows, needing to watch Debbie's every move. Just before she got to the edge of Lou's panties, Debbie looked up and gave her a sly grin. "You want this so bad, don't you?"

Lou nodded. "Ever since that day."

Debbie ran her tongue over the panties and looked at Lou again. "Me too." She sat up. "But I really should take these off." Lou put her legs together so Debbie could slide her panties off. "Ohhhh..." Debbie breathed out slowly as she got her first real look at Lou's waxed pussy. She ran the back of her finger over her slit. "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Lou's wide eyes shuttered closed at the touch. When she opened them again, Debbie was staring at her. "I love you, Lou." She didn't wait for a reply. She bent over and wrapped her arms around Lou's legs as she took her first taste. "Mmm...god, you're wet."