" xiao's birthday. " | ten

" xiaos birthday. "

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

[ ur pov!! ]

" So, in order to do this, we have to first divide this number by two. " Ningguang went on and on, while I just stared out the window. As I grew more, and more tired, I check my phone.

April 17, Xiao's birthday.

...

WAIT ITS XIAO'S BIRTHDAY!?

I'd soon write on a peice of paper, which contained " TODAYS XIAOS B-DAY, LETS CELEBRATE ITT ", soon passing it over to Hu Tao, which, luckily, sat beside me. She looked at the note, before letting out a quiet gasp. She soon folded the paper, and placed it beside her.

Should I get something for Xiao? Oh, but I don't have the time..

Wait, I'll give him some Almond Tofu, or a cake, or even something with a cat on it!!?!?

I continued to ponder to myself, with a notebook in front of me, though, I didn't even bother to take notes, since I was so focused on what to give Xiao.

·̩͙꒰ঌ✞໒꒱· ゚

" Xiao, heya! " Hu Tao, along with the whole group followed Xiao, me, and Hu Tao. Right now, it was the end of the day, we all just wanted to wish him a happy birthday, and possibly give him a card that we all made at lunch..

" Here, a carddd!! " Hu Tao passed a card to him, while Xiao put his headphones on his neck and took it.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

╚══════════════╝

The card was slightly smudged since the pencil rubbed off my hand, but it's still pretty nice!

Xiao stared at it, his eyes widening.

" ..Thank you, a lot. " He turned back to all of us, managing to show the smallest smile. Soon, we all headed home. Today, it was pretty warm. Flowers, and leaves on trees also began to bloom, which was nice.

Now, should I head straight home, or should I go buy something for Xiao..?

Suddenly, I bring out my phone, texting my parents. I asked them if I could go shopping for a little, after a few minutes, they said they were fine with it.

promise me? @xiao On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara