" a.. play? " | twenty - four

" a... play? "
24

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

[ ur pov!! ]

" Xiao? Xiao, where are you? " A girl called out, walking alone in the night. Her heart was pounding, mosting because of fear. She still didn't know how to use her vision properly, so she was extremely vulnerable.

Quick, teal particles ran around her, before forming into that of a short, male figure. " You called? " The boy crossed his arms. The girl's heart raced, finally face to face with Xiao once more.

" Xiao.. can we talk? " She asked. He slowly nodded, as she took the boy under a tree. The pair sat down, while the girl looked especially nervous. The boy took note of it, and even looked a little worried.

" Are you okay? " His voice was still slightly sharp and cold, but mostly, it was more soft and gentle. The girl took awhile to answer, but she did while managing a smile. " Yeah.. but. " She continued, looking away.

" What do you.. think of me? R - romantically. " She mumbled. The boy looked at the girl, still slightly confused. " Romantically? " He asked. She nodded, before she managed another smile. The boy got lost in thought.

" You're special.. very precious to me. " He replied. He was unsure if that's how he should've put it. Maybe he could've added more, or less. The girl processed that, before scooting in just a little closer. She felt her cheeks turn hot, and she was sure Xiao's cheeks were also red.

" Then.. do you like me? " She asked. The boy again looked at her, as crickets, and birds blended in in the background. They grew silent, as the girl again looked up into the night sky. It was full of lanterns. She forgot it was lantern rite.

Huge explosions came rising up into the air, as Xiao continued thinking. Suddenly his face turned red. It was like he finally got what she meant. He looked at the girl, as she looked right back at him.

He nodded, a small smile creeping up on him. " I.. really, really like you aswell. " She slightly tilted her head to the side, smiling once more. The boy looked at her with glistening eyes.

He gently pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, as he cupped his cheek. His once blank expression turned warm, and sincere. Slowly, the both leaned in, closing their eyes. Their faces were so close.

ring ring..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ring ring..
..
...
RING RING!!

As I slowly open my eyes, I quickly closed my alarm on my phone. " And.. he was about to kiss me aswell.. " I mumbled with a sad expression on my face. Rubbing my eyes, I check my phone, only to see a few text messages from Xiao.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*