" festival of.. love? " | twenty - eight

"festival of.. love?"
28

WARNING !!

this chapter contains mentioning of suicide. Please read this chapter with caution.
If you still want to read this chapter nonetheless, I'll put a warning a few paragraphs before.

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

"Y/N.. are you finished painting that other prop yet..??" Hu Tao slumps over my shoulder, while I added the remaining touches to my prop. I have painted, and created.. so.. many.. props already..

"Almost.. just.. a few more touches.." I reply. Again, both my friend group, and I were at Lumine's house. Xiao was sleeping on my right shoulder, while Hu Tao was.. sort of slumped over my other.

"Hey, Lumine, did you tell Tartaglia you didn't like him already?" Aether asked Lumine. She simply replied with a nod. "Ugh.. I cant believe you get so many more boys, and even more girls attention then me.."

"Oh, does that mean your actually gay? You have your adorable girlfriend already." Lumine replied. "Yeah.. so I guess I shouldn't complain. Ayaka is everything I'd ask for.. she even helps me with my work.. even if she's busy helping her brother with student concil.."

Finally.. I finished painting. "There.. finally, I finished.. I'm going to put this prop in the living room, probably beside a fan.." I cracked my knuckles a little, while Hu Tao got off from me.

I looked over at Xiao, before I began to caress his head. "Hey.. wake up." My tone was much more soft. "Mmf..? O-oh.. apologies." Xiao quickly cleared his throat, getting off my shoulder. I simply let out a giggle, before I got up, and took my prop with me outside Lumine's room.

When I arrived at the living room, I put my prop leaning against their couch, while the fan was still on. Suddenly, however, I noticed Chongyun, and Xingqiu Just.. having fun with eachother. They were holding eachothers hands.

I decided to just leave them alone, and have their moment.. even if I really, really wanted to know what was going on. I quickly ran back upstairs, and into Lumine's room.

"Oh, and there's going to be a festival held here in like a week! Ahh.. Lumine, would you like to come with me?" Venti looked toward Lumine with puppy eyes, while I just sat back down.

"Alright.. I'll come with you. But.. is this going to be a date, or what?" Lumine asked with a warm smile. "Hmm.. depends on how you want it to be~!"

"Festival..? What festival?" I asked, slightly tilting my head to the side of curiosity. Lumine looked toward me, before Chongyun, and Xingqiu walked in just then. "Well, in a week, next Friday.. there's going to be a festival held in that huge park a few miles away. The festival is going to go on for three days."

"Woah.. so.. maybe.. I'm definitely going."

"Everyone, why don't we go to the festival together? I mean.. would you all want to? Maybe perhaps on Sunday." Xingqiu smiled, while holding, and caressing Chongyun's hand with his thumb.

Chongyun.. well.. he was as red as a tomato as this point. "Well.. I think we all can, right?" Lumine asked.

"Mhm!"