" my.. past life? " | sixteen

" my.. past life? "
16

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

[ your pov?! ]

I took in a deep breath, trying to play out everything I remembered in my head. " What's the hold up? Come on you can do it!! " Hu Tao grinned, as I took in another deep breath.

" I had a.. anemo vision. " I mumble.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Now.. I think this route is clear of monsters.. " The girl stuff a map back inside her pocket, dragging a cargo holder or something full of supplies. The girl began walking, taking it slow as she was carrying quite a lot.

Suddenly, groans of hillichurls were heard behind her. She drew out her sword, setting the cargo aside. " Oh come on, I don't even know how to fight with this thing yet.. " The girl complains.

Soon, many metachurls join in on the fight. The girl began swiftly fighting them, but she sometimes fell. She tried sending powerful blows of anemo towards the enemies, but soon the explosion pushed the girl back.

It sent the girl back, and soon, both the remaining hillichurls, and metachurls caught up with her. She couldn't move. She didn't know how to use her vision yet, as she just recently got it.

The hillichurls, and metachurls were about to hit her, but soon, a quick trail of blue - ish particles separated the two. Soon, all of then died, and faded away. The girl coughed, before looking up to see her savior.

" Why didn't you just run away. " A boy in front of her crossed his arms, but both of them kept a safe distance from eachother. " Because I wanted to fight. " The girl said, beginning to walk closer to the boy.

" Stay away. " The boy hissed.

" Why? " The girl asked.

" I'll hurt you. " The boy replied.

" But I have a vision, I'll be fine. " The girl smiled. The boy looked slightly dumbfounded, then walked closer to the girl. " Goodbye. " The boy quickly telephoned away, while the girl just stared.

The girls eyes were locked on where the boy had just stood. " Wait who even was he!? " The girl asked herself. She sighed, before continuing the journey. That boy sure was weird, first he helped me, now he acted cold toward me or something! The girl thought.

·̩͙꒰ঌ✞໒꒱· ゚

The girl yawned, currently, she was staying at Wangshu Inn for a few days. Recently, she had heard of a rumored adeptus coming onto the balcony every night, so, she decided to go and see if it was true.

Around a week ago, she was saved by a adeptus, she found out it was Xiao. The girl wanted to try her luck to see if the rumored adeptus was Xiao. As the girl looked out from the balcony, she was mesmerized by the view.

Suddenly, she felt a stare on her, the girl looked to see who was staring.

It was Xiao.

" Oh, hey there! I just wanted to thank you for help me a week ago.. " I scratch my head. " .. You have no need to thank me. That is just what I do. " The boy mumbles, crossing his arms.