" past.. lifes? " | fifteen

" past.. lifes? "

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

[ your pov!! ]

I'd stare throughout the window beside me. This morning, I had homeroom for my first two classes, as usual. Mrs. Ningguang was explaining about various math methods, and other stuff. We already learnt it, yes, but she was just going over it. I felt bored, and sleepy.

I've been up pretty late every night, since I just keep remembering bits and pieces of my.. past life. I know it's not really possible to remember a past life at all, unless it is.. it's shocking.

I was a adventurer. I was also.. Lumine's friend. From there, I met the cold hearted adeptus, Xiao. After that, I just can't exactly remember anything. I still only remember puzzle peices of it, which annoys me.

" Y/N? What's the answer to it? " She asked. I just looked at her, dumbfounded. I didn't even know what she was talking about. " Uh.. I don't know, I uh..  " I stutter. She just looked at me, then back to the blackboard. " Please, Y/N, pay attention. Your gonna be in collage in a year or two. " She sighed, before continuing the lesson.

Right, I'm at my second last year of highschool, though I'm not sure what I want to be yet. Suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I see a hand pass a note to me. I quickly open it, it was from Xiao. I could tell by his neat handwriting.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I want to talk about our past lives,
meet me at my house after school.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I'd quickly respond on the back, with my somewhat neat but still messy handwriting.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

sure!! But can we invite the rest of the group?
I feel like the same things happening to them.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

Without the teacher noticing, I'd quickly place the note on his desk. I just pretended to pay attention to her lesson, despite feeling tired. I could hear Xiao writing down in the peice of paper, I hope Mrs. Ningguang didn't notice.

Soon, Xiao placed the peice of paper back on my desk. I'd open it, struggling to find where he wrote.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

fine, I guess that's okay with me.
I'll see you all at my house,
but you can walk with me.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

I wondered why he didn't want everyone else to come walk with him to his house, but I didn't question. I'd slip the peice of paper in my pocket, continuing to.. or attempting to listen to Mrs. Ningguang's lesson.

Though.. maybe I should just quickly text everyone about it.

Quickly, I pull out my phone, hiding it under my desk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*