" another one? " | nineteen

" another one? "

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

[ ur pov!! ]

" Now, today, we're gonna begin on a new project, " Mrs. Ningguang continued. " it's another history project. " She continued to discuss about the project, while I just stared at my desk.

honestly I'm really glad I already finished all my work.. it's been piling up over the past week. As I continue to stare at my desk, someone pokes my shoulder. I look over, to see Xiao looking at me, before locking eyes on the chalkboard in the front.

I look up, only to see Ningguang writing partners on the chalkboard. Lumine with Tartagila, Hu Tao with Itto, and me with..

Xiao.

It's just like before, we were paired up for a project, then we just grew closer and closer together afterwards. I look to my side, while Xiao locked eyes with me. " Did you bring your computer this time? " He said, emphasizing the word " this . "

I nodded my head. Xiao moved his desk, connecting it with mines. A few minutes later, after everyone else finally found their partners, Ningguang cleared her throat. I looked up to her this time, as this was probably gonna be pretty important.

" Now, for this project, we're gonna be doing it about all seven archons. Barbato's, Morax, and so on. " Mrs. Ningguang wrote what she just said down, to those who could've forgotten in a matter of milliseconds.

" You will need atleast 2 slideshows for each Archon, so in total, you'll need fourteen slides. Photos are quite appreciated. " She taps the blackboard with her finger - ring.

" I will give you all three weeks, after, you'll all present at the front of the class, then I will grade you. This project will take up 30% of your grade, so take your time. " She rests a hand on her waist.

Soon, we all began. Xiao and I just began brainstorming. I brought out my computer, quickly logging in and opening my slideshow app. Xiao also brought out his from his bag, quickly logging in. I still just think to myself, maybe the thing about our past life's could be useful?

Finally, a idea pops into my head. " Hey, Xiao.. didn't we hear about.. Venti's past life? He was Barbato's, the God of Mondstadt, and the God of freedom? " I ask.

Xiao hummed, before typing on his own computer. " I will type what I know in my computer.. you can organize it. " He mumbled. I just nodded, while watching him type pretty quickly.

As Xiao continued typing, I just sang to myself, quietly, of course. He hummed along side with me, as he continued typing. Around five minutes later, he finally stops. I look, only to see two full paragraphs all about Barbato's, and his other identity, Venti. My mouth just hung wide open.

" I'll just.. begin organizing this. Good job though!! " I smile. He just hummed again, the tips of his ears having a slight red tint to it. I just giggled at his cute reaction.

As we continued, I realized how fast we were already progressing. " Xiao, are we gonna present the slideshow on your laptop, or mine? " I ask. He pauses, before pointing to my laptop. I just began to go onto Google, searching up images of all the seven archons.