" under the tree. " | fourteen

" under the tree. "

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

[ ur pov!! ]

Slowly, I open my eyes, daylight from the huge windows hitting my eyes. Quickly, I shoot up, as I just remembered I was in class, but, to late..

" Y/N, would you explain why you were dozing off in the middle of class? " She walks up to me, while the whole class stops and turns at the situation. " Sorry, I just got so tired because I was working on some last minute homework you gave me! " I reply.

She looked at me for a little, making the whole atmosphere of the classroom become awkward. " Do not do that again, you can atleast doze off after school, understood? " She waits for a response. I slowly nod, while she returned to the front.

Currently, I had.. homeroom. Xiao, Hu Tao, and Lumine were in my homeroom, so I didn't feel that awkward. Mrs. Ningguang continued writing some.. stuff on the blackboard, while I just tried my hardest to keep listening.

My eyes kept doing off, while my head just wanted to lay on something soft, like a pillow to nap in. Quickly, I used a hand to support my head. My eyes felt so heavy, as I kept almost falling asleep.

Soon, I just collaped in my arms, seeing nothing but pitch darkness. Suddenly, I felt some glaring at me, or something. I'd pick myself up, to search the room who was looking at me.

Xiao was looking at me, with confusion and love in his eyes. I just looked back at my desk, my heart suddenly beating quicker. The look he gave me was sort of serious, and cute. Sometimes, I can't even take him seriously because of that look.

Xiao sat beside me, which was.. I dont really know. I looked at the huge window beside me, to try to calm down a little. " Now, who would like to answer this question? " Mrs, Ningguang waits. " Keqing? " She asks. " It's 50,484, Ma'am. " She suddenly got up from her seat to answer.

" Ah, well done, that was correct. " She quickly writes it down on the board. " Now, who would like to answer this question? Y/N? " She suddenly calls out my name, so I quickly stood up, still unaware of the answer.

I try to look at what she wrote, but she was blocking it. " 69,143..? " I try to answer with a complete guess. Ningguang let's out a sigh. " You didn't look at the question at all.. " She says, disappointed.

I sit back down, still a little tired. I'd rest my arms, and head on my desk slowly starting to fall back asleep. I felt a finger poke my shoulder. Slowly, I'd lift up my head to see who it was.

Xiao was holding a hand out, which had a little note inside of it. I'd open it, to read the following.

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

Y/N..

Meet me at the huge cherry blossom tree at the park right by your house,
right after school please.

I want to show you something, but I'm
afraid of anyone listening, or
knowing.

Be there.

- xiao

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

Honestly, his handwriting was so neat, I don't know how he writes so good. Well, his grades were sort of the opposite.