" warmth in the darkness. " | twenty - nine

"warmth in the darkness."
29

"Hello, everyone." Albedo started, standing on the stage. Currently, everyone was done. The props were all on the side, Ayaka and Aether were helping adjust the sounds, and Sucrose was getting the dragon hologram to work, to test it.

"As you all might know, this is our last practice. Tomorrow, we preform." He kept the mic close to his mouth, while you felt an arm wrap around your waist gently.

Xiao seemed to begin to show a little more affection in public.. which was nice.

"Everyone still hasn't changed into their costumes, yes?"

"Well, now then, I have Ayato handing out everyone's costumes, so please, look out for him. Meanwhile, our band, '4nemo' will be rehearsing. Remember, this is our last practice."

Once he stepped off stage, and began to help Sucrose did the remaining touches to the hologram. You quickly noticed Ayato in the distance, handing out everyone's costumes. Once he gave you mines, you stared at it in awe.

It was a mixture of blue, teal, white, and green. The costume itself also looked pretty comfortable to wear.. just how was Xiao able to create this on his own? You thought to yourself in curiosity.

Nonetheless, you immediately ran to the girl's changing rooms, changing into your costume carefully. You were so gentle with your costume.. like you were afraid you'd rip, or break it right before the rehearsal.

Meanwhile, the band practiced their song. Aether was the lead guitarist, Heizou was the drummer, Kazuha, the rhythm guitarist and vocalist, and Scaramouche, the bassist. Kazuha especially interested you. He both played the guitar, yet still had such a soft, and gentle singing voice. You could hear them practicing right outside of the changing room, despite the amount of talking outside, and in the changing rooms.

Though, once you were finished changing, you quickly fixed your hair, before happily walking out. There, you saw Xiao, and Venti. They must have changed a lot faster then the others somehow..

"Y/N! Ah, your outfit is quite delightful!" Venti had a warm, yet cheeky smile on his face. "But Xiao.. the things you make out of fabric.. such as her outfit never looked this good before. I really wonder-.."

Xiao shot him with a harsh gaze, forcing Venti to shut the hell up.

Still, despite Xiao's gaze, you were able to notice the slightest hint of blush present on his face, it was adorable. He was always so shy, even if he was your partner.

"... I have just.. been practicing on.. many more outfits much before I made.. Y/N's." Xiao was quick to respond with a.. good enough response. However, Venti didn't exactly seem fully convinced.

Just then, you noticed Lumine, and Hu Tao emerge from the girl's changing rooms. Lumine's hair was also cleaned up nice.

"Woah.. you guys look so cool in those costumes!" you immediately ran over to the two of them, looking at each and every detail of their outfits. Even down to the most littlest detail.

"Oh, Hu Tao.. your hat is in backwards, let me fix that." Lumine quickly stood right in front of Hu Tao, before fixing her hat. Now, it was on correctly, and was in its right position.

"Aiy aiy.. oh Lumine, always making sure everything's perfect. Not like I'm complaining, though~" Hu Tao had a cheeky smile plastered on her face.. before quickly running over to her bag against the wall.