He Would Make A Handsome Son-In-Law

Yoongi runs after you mumbling harshly, "Son of a bitch."

The others gather around Jimin, wondering what is going on. They know he is hurt, and they can hear him crying as he is doubled over on the floor.

Tae and Jungkook both hug him. Then they hear him laughing—he wasn't crying, he was laughing! They pull away to look at him. 

Jungkook says, "What the hell, Jimin?"

He laughs and says, "It worked, it worked."

 Tae asks, "What worked?" 

He laughs, saying, "My plan is to make Yoongi jealous so he will finally tell her how he feels."

Jungkook is angry, "You did what!? The whole stunt was to get Yoongi to confess to her?" 

"Yes. He has been mooning over her for months now, and I know she likes him, but he never even gives her a hint that he likes her too, and I know he does."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You run to your office connected with the dance studio. You close the door and wipe the tears from your face. You sit at your desk, thinking of calling your mom.

You pick up your phone:

Your mom answers, "Hello?" She hears you crying. "Oh, baby, what's wrong? Tell Umma what's wrong."

"I not only embarrassed myself today but also humiliated and hurt Jimin."

"What did you do!?"

"It's more what did he do. He asked me to be his girlfriend in front of everyone." 

You hear your mom giggle as she says, "He is Sexy, cute, and lovely and would make a handsome son-in-law."

"Umma, no. I said no."

"What? You said no to Jimin. I didn't think anyone could say no to him. You don't love him?"

"Of course I love him, Umma, as a brother, but I'm not in love with him." 

Your mom asks, "You sure you can't be in love with him?"

"Umma, stop. I know he is your bias, but gee, you are MY mom."

"What? Your mom can't fall in love?" You hear her laughing. 

"You are so silly, Umma. I love you so much."

She says to you, "Baby, go talk to him. Explain how you feel. I'm sure he will forgive you."

"I know, Umma, but it was in front of everyone. What must they be thinking of me now? I told him no."

 She says, "You told him the truth. Now explain it to him, honey. He is sweet, so he will understand. Plus, I know who you do have romantic feelings for."

"Umma, you know I have a deep crush on Yoongi, but I don't think he knows I exist." 

She says, "Oh yes, my love, he knows."

You ask your mother, "How do you know?" 

She says, "I'm your eomma, trust me. Oh, and don't forget to remind them of dinner this weekend at 8. I will make Yoongi's favorite and something that is not spicy for Tae. He is such a sweet boy."

You sigh, your mom loves them like they are her sons and you find it so cute.

"Ok, Umma, I will remind them about dinner." 

She says, "You talk to Jimin, too."

"Yes, I will talk to him. Thank you, I love you." You can hear the smile in her voice as she says, "I love you too."

You end the call with a wistful smile. Your mama is so silly, but you love her so much, and you know she is right. You need to talk to Jimin and apologize for running away.

You have always liked Jimin, but not in a romantic way. Your crush was Yoongi, but the way he acted around you made you feel like you didn't exist to him. 

You rest your head on your desk, thinking about how and when to talk to Jimin. You had almost fallen asleep, it usually happens after a good cry.

There is a knock at your door. You grab some tissues, dry your eyes, and blow your nose. Then, you look in the reflective glass of the window and check your hair. 

You call, "Just a minute!" 

You get your brush out of the drawer and quickly brush your hair. You put on a smile, and as you sit, you call out, "Come in!"

You are surprised to see Yoongi walk in. You scoot up to the edge of your chair, expecting to be railed at for how you hurt Jimin. You can't tell what he is feeling just by the look on his face. He is good at that.

He walks straight to you and grabs your hands. He pulls you out of your chair.

 "Whaat!?"