You Tricked Me!

You and Jimin are laughing on the floor when Yoongi walks in. He says nothing and walks right back out, slamming the door. You and Jimin jump up and rush to the door. 

Jimin calls, "Wait, hyung." Yoongi keeps on walking, his footsteps thundering down the hall. 

You call, "Yoongi, come back, please!" You look at Jimin, and he looks at you as you grimace, "Oh my he, the way he, Oh Jimin, it looked like we were . . ."

He says, "Though I don't mind rolling on the floor with you, I know who you love." 

You look at each other and simultaneously say, "Let's get him!" 

You and Jimin take off running after Yoongi.

Jimin catches up to him first and grabs his arm. He jerks his arm away. 

"Get away from me, Jimin! You tricked me! I kissed her, I fucking kissed her, and now she knows how I feel about her, and she is in love with YOU! You made me look like a fool!"

Yoongi then glares at you, "Were you in on this trick, too? To make a fool out of me! What the hell have I ever done to you!?" 

You lower your head, and Jimin hears you mumble. "You did nothing, nothing. That's why I didn't think you liked me." 

Jimin puts an arm around your shoulders to comfort you, about to speak to Yoongi. All Yoongi sees is Jimin putting his arm around you possessively, glaring at you both, and then storming off.

 You and Jimin stand there in shock. Jimin starts to go after him, and you put your arm out to stop him. 

"Let me, Jimin." He gives you a nod and watches you chase after Yoongi.

He reaches his studio and slams the door just as you reach it. You stop, catch your breath, and knock. 

"Yoongi?" there is no answer. 

"I know you're in there, please can I talk to you?" Still no response, then you hear loud music start to play. 

You turn to head back to Jimin. "I have royally messed things up." 

Jimin shakes his head. "No, you didn't, I did." 

You tell him, "Well, he won't talk to me now." 

Jimin frowns. " I wish I could turn back time and fix this. I just wanted him to confess to you."

You sigh and tell Jimin, "He did, in a way. He never came right out and said he liked me, but he did kiss me and asked me out to dinner."

Jimin says, "That is a confession of sorts." he somberly smiles.

You look at Jimin. "What are we going to do? What am I going to do? I love him, Jimin." 

He takes your hand and walks you back to his studio. 

He smiles and says, "We eat." 

Once in his studio, he orders lunch, and while you are waiting for it to be delivered, Yoongi, unknown to you, calls your mom.

"Eeomeoni?" Hearing the distress in his voice, your mom asks, "Yoongi, what's wrong? Is it . . . is she ok?" 

He says, "I saw her with Jimin. You said she loved me, but she was with him."

"She's not in love with Jimin. She is in love with you."

He sighs heavily, "But she was with him." 

She says, "How was she with him? Tell me exactly what you saw." 

He says, "Them both on the floor in each other's arms."

"Were they laughing or moaning?" she asks.

Yoongi runs his hand through his hair, frustrated and embarrassed that your mother would ask him that. "Uuuggh." 

Embarrassed, he hears her giggling. He thinks, 'Like mother, like daughter.'  He pauses to think over what he saw again, but this time more calmly.

 "Come to think of it, they were laughing."