She's In Love With Yoongi

They are waiting for you to leave to talk to Jimin. You stall, trying to organize your desk, emotions, and thoughts before leaving your office. You can tell they are getting impatient, especially Jungkook, as he is starting to get fidgety.

You take a deep sigh, "Okay, guys. I'm going." You put some final papers in the top drawer and rise from your chair.

Jungkook asks, "By the way, have you seen Yoongi-hyung? I thought he came after you?"

You grin and look at him. "Yes, I have," you say, and you leave your office, leaving everyone guessing what happened. 

Jungkook joyfully looks at them, smiling his happy bunny smile, saying, "She's in love with Yoongi." They all smile as they leave your office.

You knock on Jimin's door. He opens it, and his face blushes red. He holds the door open for you to enter with one hand while the other pushes back his hair. The only light is from his computer screen and the incandescent light in the hallway coming through the frosted glass door. You take a seat on his small couch, and he comes to sit beside you.

Wordlessly, you get up and move to the chair at his computer, swiveling it towards him. His expression is very remorseful, and his eyelids seem a little puffy. 

"Why Jimin?" is all you ask.

 He blushes and looks down, running his hand through his hair again. He looks back up at you. "I," he sighs, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry I made you cry."

You stare at him and ask again, "Why, Jimin? Why did you do something like that?" 

He says, "Because he loves you." 

You get out of the chair to stand in front of him. "You made me think I hurt you. It broke my heart thinking I hurt you in front of the others. I felt so horrible, and I was so embarrassed." You stop as what he just said catches up with your brain, "Wait, you did it because you think he loves me!?"

You get angry and plop down on the couch next to him. "You thought . . . because you think he loves me that doing that to me in front of the others was the right thing to do? Plus, others told me you found it funny. They told me you were laughing! How could you, Jimin?"

 He takes you in his arms, "I just wanted to make Yoongi tell you he is in love with you. I didn't think it through." 

You push him away, "No. You didn't think! Why didn't you talk to him?" 

His brows burrow into a frown, "I did repeatedly, and he kept saying that he didn't think you felt the same. He told me to stay out of his love life."

Surprised, you ask, "What?" You stop and think, then look at Jimin. "You're right, Jimin. I was afraid to let him know how I felt. I wasn't going to embarrass myself by letting him know I had a crush on him only to find out he didn't have feelings for me."

Jimin takes your hand, "You both are in love but afraid to admit it, especially to each other." 

You softly laugh. "It does sound silly, doesn't it?" Your anger dries up like the tears on your face, and you think how silly you and Yoongi are. If what Jimin says is true, then you both have been afraid of love and chose to say nothing for fear of rejection.

Jimin says, "I should have told you what I was planning since it involved you. I never meant to make you cry or embarrass you. I didn't tell you because I feared you would say no." 

You look at him, "You were right. I would have said no. But I know you only meant to help. So I forgive you."

You sigh and lean against him, "It's ok now that I know, but it did hurt. The others came to see me. They were a little upset to find out you were laughing instead of crying." 

He grins as he looks at you. "I can fake cry really well." 

You laugh. "Yeah, you can. Almost as good as Taehyung." 

Feeling that you have forgiven him because you are no longer mad but laughing, he says, "You should have seen the look on Jungkook and Taehyungs faces when they heard me laughing instead of crying." 

Jimin makes faces like they did, first of Jungkook, and you start laughing. Then he makes faces, trying to look like a startled yet angry Taehyung, and you laugh even more.

"Oh Jimin, you are too funny!" as you continue to laugh, he is making even more funny faces of the other's reaction, and you laugh even harder, falling into each other, and you both end up rolling off the couch onto the floor laughing. You have the same habit as Jimin when laughing. Your mom told you that you got that from your dad.

You and Jimin have forgiven each other. No matter what, you two can't stay mad at each other long. Plus, now you know Yoongi does like you because he kissed you and asked you out to dinner.