Chapter 24: And You're Gonna be Happy

Yeona's POV 🦋

Blossom has been playing on the floor with a new puzzle Lily had shipped over. The woman spoils us to an embarrassing degree, and it's spared me some time to work on my laptop, finishing some items for Ari. I stop to roll my neck in a small circle to work out the kinks when my phone rings.

Who the hell calls instead of texts....

Picking up my phone, I'm surprised when I see the caller ID.

"Hana! How are you? Everything okay?" I ask.

Hana and I have stayed in touch since I left BH and have become genuine friends. Sometimes she even comes over to have dinner with us when Jin has a busy schedule, and I always joke that she would live off of ramyeon if Jin and I didn't cook for her.

She laughs cheerfully, "I know, I know it's unusual for me to call. Hey, I was wondering if you and Blossom could come over to BH today. I wanted to have a chat. Do you have time?"

"Umm, you mean for lunch or something?" I ask, confused. It's not often you go back to visit a company you quit with no notice.

"Yes, let's do lunch!" Hana replies, but it seems like an afterthought.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to go there? Hana, I don't want it to be awkward."

"I one hundred percent guarantee you it's alright to come. How about at 11:30. Call me when you are close, and I'll meet you at the main entrance so I can get you through security," she replies.

"Okay, sounds good," I agree, feeling a bit confused but happy to get out of the apartment for a little while.

Hana would never have me come to BH if she didn't know for a fact that it would be okay. I trust her implicitly, so it's only a short time before I tidy both Blossom and me up and take a trip over.

"Mama, this building is huuuuugeeeee!" Blossom exclaims as we wait for Hana to come get us. She proudly has Chimmy and Tata tucked into a little backpack so their faces peek out, determined that her "friends" come on the journey with us.

"It is," I laugh.

"Ladies! It's so good to see you!" Hana says as she hugs us and leads us through security until we board the elevator. "Blossom, I like your bag of friends you've got on."

Blossom happily holds my hand and watches the digital pad as the numbers grow bigger, and we rise into the sky. When we step off the elevator, it's only a short time until we run into Yoongi.

"I heard Miss Blossom was going to be in the building today!" he says, getting down and putting his arms out, and Blossom takes off running, practically tackling him.

"Meow-Meow!" she cries. "What are you doing here?"

"I work here! Umm, what are these two friends you have in your bag?" he says playfully.

"Chimmy has a friend now," she says proudly.

"Okay! This is unbelievable! We are going to go track down a Shooky for you immediately!" he pretends to be offended and then starts laughing. "Yeona, I'm kidnapping your child while we rectify this situation. Text me when you are done talking."

"Oh, umm. I uh," I stutter.

Hana pats my hand, "They will be okay. Plus I texted the rest of the guys and let them know you were here. My guess is Jungkook is going to track those two down in 2.5 seconds," she laughs.

"Okay," I breathe out nervously. "I still have a hard time when she is away from me."

"I know, but I promise it will be okay," she smiles and leads me to her office.