Crash Into me

Deep in thought and not paying attention, I bumped into someone, luckily my reflexes were quick and I stopped the person from hitting the concrete.. I spoke first "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going... Are you okay?" She looked up at me and to say I was starstruck when I realized who I had bumped into, was an understatement..

The person I had bumped into and nearly injured was the one and only, Miley Cyrus, she replied "I'm okay, thanks for catching me, that fall would've hurt like hell." I quickly helped her to her feet and let go of her waist. I told her, stuttering like a fool, "I-I-I-I'm glad my re-re-reflexes are still good." She looked at me and laughed at my nervousness and I chuckled with her to ease the awkward tension.

"Why are you out here by yourself, aint ya supposed to have security or something?" I asked. Miley replied, "I need space sometimes, being crowded and watched like a hawk all the time is so annoying. Plus I was just walking back into that bar over there" pointing over my shoulder...

I stared at her and looked at the bar with a questioning look.. could she have been the one... nah there's no way... why would she pay some random tab.. How would she know my name...

I shook my thoughts away as Miley was snapping her fingers in front of my face, "Hey you okay? Lost you there for a second..." she asked. "Yeah, I'm good, I've had a weird night tonight.. I just came from that bar, how come no one made a big fuss about you being in there?" I asked. She had chuckled at my curiosity, which was for good reason cause I had no idea how being a celebrity worked... "I know the owner, when I'm in town, I regularly come to the bar to get away from being the center of attention... I came to listen to people sing." I nodded listening to what she was saying, hoping she didn't hear me sing and just as quickly as that hope popped into my brain.. Like a mind reader.. Miley asked "Hey weren't you the one who sang the Keith Urban song? Y/N right?"

I laughed and looked down at my shoes, rubbing the back of my neck, "Uhhh.. yeah that was me.." I replied as my anxiety skyrocketed. I was afraid of the criticism coming, I mean she's a world famous music artist and not to mention someone who I grew up watching, thanks to my younger sister, Alexis. "You did really well, I have never heard any bar get that quiet during a karaoke song.. You could make something of yourself with a voice like that." My eyes shot up from the ground, to look at her with confusion.. "H-H-Huh? Wh-wha-what did you just say?" Oh great my stutter is back, stop being nervous Y/N!  She goes to explain again as she shivers, I cut her off, "How about we go inside the bar? It's a little chilly out here." She nods and leads the way back to the bar, I have to fight the urge to watch her hips sway as she walks away... I slap myself on the back of the head.. Get it together Y/N, your mama raised you better than that!

We get to the door and I open it for her and follow her inside. Jess greets me "Hey Y/N, I thought you were going home?" I replied, "I was heading to my bike and almost toppled a woman over, we got to talking and she got cold, so I'm back." I told her and asked, "Is Chance still here?" She shook her head stating he went home with some brunette. I laughed. Of course he did... he could never keep it in his pants, but would never settle down.

I turned to find Miley and couldn't see her, until I felt a woman's hand intertwined with mine, I looked down and realized it was Miley's. We finally reached a table and sat on the barstools, adjacent from each other; so we didn't have to yell over all the drunks in the bar. She turned and looked at me as she asked, "Do you plan on doing something with that voice of yours Y/N? Cause if not it's going to waste..." I replied, "I honestly have no clue what my goal is, to be honest, I wasn't gonna sing tonight.." She looked at me like I had lost my mind.. "What do you mean you weren't gonna sing tonight?! What got you to sing?"