Dates and Secrets

Kelsea's POV

I woke up to muscular arms wrapped around me, I turned around and took my time admiring the man I'd become quite fond of. I take in his sharp jawline, his lips that gatekeep a heart-stopping smile, and how his eyebrows scrunch up while he's dreaming, the freckles that run across the bridge of his nose and dance along his cheeks. As I'm admiring him, I run my fingers down his jawline, making him wake up. "You know it's creepy to watch someone sleep" he rasped out, sleepiness in his voice, as he rolls over pulling me on top of him. "Then call me a creep, but I was admiring not starin'," I said.

He laughed as he rubbed his eyes, stretched, and said, "I take it you slept well darlin'," "Of course I did, you're like a giant teddy bear at night, all you wanna do is cuddle.." I said sitting up, straddling his lap, and moving my hair out of my face. "Can you blame me for wanting to keep a pretty lady like yourself safe?" He said placing his hands on my hips, looking up at me. "I mean when you put it that way, I gu—" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Chance came barrelling into Y/N's room like a bat out of hell.

"Y/N Du— OH!" Chance said, turning around quickly as if he walked in on something he shouldn't have. "Dude what have I told you about just entering my room," Y/N said looking at him. "How many times do I have to tell you to lock it!" Chance said still facing the hallway. "Like that would stop you, your worse than a bull in a china shop, you would've run through it like the Kool-Aid Man," Y/N said, making me laugh. "Chance you can turn around, we were just talking," I said chuckling. He turned around and smiled shyly, "Sorry about interrupting yall's conversation." "It's all good, I was telling Y/N that he's a big ol' —-" My sentence got cut off when Y/N put his hand over my mouth and stared at me. "That your a big ol' what Y/N?" Chance asked, teasing in his voice. "None of your business Chance Scott. Right, Darlin'?" Y/N said looking at me. I nodded and he removed his hand, "He's a big ol' teddy bear!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs so Y/N couldn't catch me.

 "Run Kels! I'll hold him back!" Chance yelled from the room. I heard scuffling and grunts, coming from upstairs, making me run faster. I quickly ran into a guest room and hid in the closet, trying to be as quiet as I could be. I heard footsteps approaching the guest room I was in, "Oh Darlin' where'd ya go?" Y/N's voice echoed through the semi-empty room. I put my hand over my mouth as he got closer to the closet, I was hiding in. I heard a thump and a grunt, "Chance get off of my back! You need to lay off the BBQ, dude!" Y/N said. "You calling me fat?!" Chance said, sounding offended. I couldn't hold in the laugh anymore, I laughed loudly and full-heartedly as I stepped out of the closet. Y/N dropped Chance to the floor and grabbed me, "Gotcha, darlin'". "Yeah don't worry about me, my ass and I are fine!" Chance said, from the floor.

"Get up you big baby," Y/N said as he threw me over his shoulder, carrying me to a part of the house. "Put me down!" I said as I smacked his ass, laughing. "Nope! You aren't allowed to walk, 'cause you ran away from me," Y/N said as we entered his office. The office was also a home studio. "Is this where the magic happens?" I asked as he put me down. "Well, that's usually the bedroom sweetheart," He said with a sly grin. "Y/N Y/LN, you know what I meant.." I said slapping his shoulder. "Ms. Ballerini, did you just assault me?!" He said placing a hand on his chest, feigning he was hurt. I laughed and watched as he set up his studio. "Are you gonna sing for lil ol' me?" I asked as Chance walked in.

"Well I got a text this morning from our label, and they want me to record some songs," He said looking at me, Our Label, I'll never get used to that. "The song you sang that night at the bar or a different one?" I asked. "Well the one from the bar is already recorded, so a different song." He said. "Chance, what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked Chance while turning on the switchboards and lights. "Bro you sure you want Kels to hear this?" He said. "I ain't keeping her in the dark bud, so what is it?" Y/N said. "Steph is in town, she's supposedly looking for you." Chance said. "Okay let her look for me, why is that what you are so worried about?" Y/N said, moving the microphone to where he wants it. "Just wanted to give you a heads-up cause she looked like she was back on a drug binge." Chance said. Y/N stopped what he was doing, grabbed Chance, and pulled him into the sound booth, so I couldn't hear what was being said... I wonder what he's hiding...