Who to Trust...

Y/N's POV

It's been a few days since my psycho ex decided to show up at my house high and uninvited. It's also been a few days since Kelsea's and I's song was released, it's doing good. I can't wait to hear it on the radio, I feel that's when you've known you are blowing up. Speaking of radios... I have to get my fuckin truck fixed. I wish Steph would have just left when I asked her, I know I have some nosey-ass neighbors and they would do anything to make a quick buck.

I haven't seen Kels much after all the chaos as she's busy with all the interviews and her album, addressing her marriage and other things. I'm excited to hear it when it's released. Every time I ask to hear a snippet, she says I have to wait like everyone else, which to me isn't fair... Which brings y'all up to speed.

I climbed out of bed and stretched, allowing my old bones and joints to crack and pop into place. "God I'm getting old," I said out loud. "It's kinda unfair that I crack like a glow stick but don't glow, I feel robbed," I said laughing. As I walked to my bathroom, I connected my phone to my bathroom speakers, and pressed shuffle on Spotify, hoping a good song came on as I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

 As I walked to my bathroom, I connected my phone to my bathroom speakers, and pressed shuffle on Spotify, hoping a good song came on as I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day

(Y/N's Outfit)

As I re-entered the bathroom, one of my favorite songs was on, "Knockin' Boots" by Luke Bryan. I took my clothes off and climbed in the shower, singin' and dancing along to the song, makin' up my own lil' line dance as I washed my hair. By the time my hair was washed, the song was over, so I waited for the next song which was "Tennessee Whiskey" by Chris Stapleton. I swear music makes showering go by so fast.

Once I finished my shower, I dried off my body and got dressed. I opened my bathroom door and watched the steam leave the bathroom. "Damn, it wasn't even that hot..." I mumbled to myself. I disconnected my phone and headed downstairs, to see Sobek chewing on his bone. "Goodmornin' bud!," I said as I petted him, making his tail wag. I called him over to the back door and let him out so he could go to the bathroom and burn off some energy.

I made a cup of coffee and sat out on the back porch enjoying the silence while scrolling through my phone. The only noises that could be heard, were the birds chirping occasionally, the wind blowing through the trees, and the neighbors' kids laughing while playing with Sobek through the fence. I texted Chance, to see if he wanted to come to help me work on the truck, to at least fix what I could. I didn't even wanna go out to see the damn thing. She was beating the shit out of my truck when I closed the door. As I went to put my phone down, I got a notification that caught my attention, because this is what I was worried about...

TROUBLE FOR Y/N?!

New Music Artist Y/N L/N is seen arguing with a mystery woman!

Last week, we were sent footage of the latest signee to Black River Entertainment, arguing with a mystery woman. The conversation seemed very heated as Y/N can be seen waving his arms frantically and the woman putting her finger in his chest. The woman looked crazed or under the influence. Is this a sign that Y/N is involved with another woman?! Does Kelsea know about this woman?