First Ex/ First Single

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! You might wanna come down here!" I heard my mom yell, causing me to awaken from the most peaceful sleep I had in years. "I'm coming!" I replied, slowly sliding myself out from under Kelsea. When I was free from her grip, I looked at her as she grabbed my pillow and snuggled into it, still peacefully sleeping. Walking to my closet to grab a shirt, I was wondering why my mother was waking me up. "This shit better be important..." I mumbled to myself as I walked down the steps, making my way to the kitchen. "Y/N Y/MN, Hurry your ass up!" She yelled. "Ma! I'm right here can you stop yelling, Kels is asleep and I'd like to keep it that way..." I replied calmly. "Now what is so urgent?" I asked, grabbing a cup of coffee.

 "Now what is so urgent?" I asked, grabbing a cup of coffee

(This is Steph, your ex)

(A/N: Her name was Morgan, but I totally forgot Kelsea's ex hubby is Morgan Evans... So that's why the name change)

"Hey Y/N.." I heard a voice I hadn't heard in years, causing me to drop my cup of coffee on the floor. "Huh?! SHIT THAT'S HOT!", I jumped back away from the puddle of coffee. "Steph, why are you in my home?" I asked as I cleaned up my mess, trying to calm my nerves. "I came to apologize.." Steph said. "I doubt that's why you are here, remember the last time you came to apologize," I said putting air quotes around apologize. "Yeah Y/N, I fucking remember okay.." She said raising her voice "First of all don't raise your voice at me. Secondly, why are you really fucking here, I know it ain't to give me some bullshit apology.." I said staring her down.

"I miss you Y/N, like truly I miss what we had..." She said looking at me. "That fucking sucks for you don't it," I said laughing, remaking my coffee. "Can't say the fucking same Steph. I'm done with this chapter of my life," I said, calmly. "What do you mean you're done?!" She said raising her voice at me again. I slammed my hand on my granite counter, "Steph, lower your tone when you're talking to me. I'm not gonna tell ya again, understand?" She nodded her head. "Now to answer your question, I'm done with this." I point back and forth between myself and her. "This constant, you break my heart, disappear for months/years at a time, then you come back, beggin' and pleadin' for me to take you back... This time it's not working, Steph. I can't allow you to treat my heart like a welcome mat anymore." I said calmly, sipping my coffee. I looked up when I heard sniffling, I know this woman is not crying in my damn kitchen... "But Y/N I mean it this time, I need you, I really do!" She begged, stepping closer to me. "I don't care Steph! You have used up every excuse in the book. You can beg until the cows come home. It's not gonna work." I stated.

I heard her sniffling, when I looked up I saw her rubbing her nose, "I know you ain't high in my damn house Steph!" I yelled, totally forgetting about Kelsea upstairs.

Kelsea's POV

I jumped out of bed when I heard yelling coming from downstairs, I grabbed a pair of Y/Ns sweatpants and made my way downstairs. When I rounded the corner, I saw Y/N and some woman I'd never seen before. "What's all the yelling for?" I ask sleep laced in my voice. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I ain't mean to wake you up," Y/N said walking over and kissing me on my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist, "Can you get me coffee please?" I asked looking up at him with a pout on my face. "Absolutely babe," He said, kissing me softly.