Anger, Hurt, and Deceit

The feelings I'm currently feeling are hard to describe. I mean how are you supposed to feel when you're pretty sure your best friend is seeing your psycho ex? Like what am I supposed to do in this situation... Did they leak the footage... Are they planning my downfall... It makes no sense. Chance and I have been friends way before Steph and I were even a thing... I wonder what's changed...

Kelsea is back out doing big country star shit, like touring with Kenny Chesney and award shows. So I've just been sitting and thinking about this shitty and fucked up situation, I've managed to get myself into. "Hey honey," my mom says from my office, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, ma? What's up?", I say, leaning in the doorway of the office. "Did you touch the security system at all?" She asks, looking up from the monitor. "Nah ma, why?" I said, my voice laced with curiosity. "Weird cause someone tampered with the system..", she stated, staring at me.

"The only person that was in the house without me was..." I stopped talking, realizing who tampered with the security system... "Who was it sweetheart?", my mom asks. "It was Chance, I knew that bastard wasn't tired!", I said, slamming my hand on the desk. "Woah! What's gotten into you... Are you and Chance having a lovers quarrel?", she asks, trying to ease my anger. "No Mom, it's not a lovers' quarrel, that bastard and that psycho bitch, are plotting against me!" I exclaimed, voice laced with anger. I knew my mom wouldn't be too happy with my language, but they both deserve to be called way fucking worse. "Y/N Y/MN, you watch your mouth! Where's this coming from?", she says, leading us out to the living room.

"After the hospital, you know I have to deal with paparazzi, the vultures of the entertainment world. Well when Kels and I were getting into the truck after the hospital, one of those annoying pricks, asked if I knew that Chance was spotted with my "mistress", talking about Steph. All of this is because of that stupid fucking video!" I explained, anger and sarcasm lacing my voice. "I'm not gonna yell at you for the swearin' but, why didn't you ask him about it in the car ride here?" she asked. "He left before I got my nose reset, which by the way, fucking hurt. If I could describe the pain, it would be up there with kicking a trailer hitch," I said, laughing at my pain.

I reached up to itch my nose... wrong choice, instant pain. "Ow! I can't even itch it! This is bullshit! I should break his nose!" I yelped. "What are you gonna do about the whole Chance and Steph thing?" my mom asked, worried about how I'm gonna react if I see him or them together. "To be honest ma, I have no clue... I can't even put how I feel into words let alone actions. The anger I have is still there, I don't think that will fully disappear. I feel hurt because he's supposed to be my best friend, who knows firsthand what I went through with Steph," I paused to calm down, feeling the anger rise. "I think what's hurting you the most kiddo, is the stratagem, you know the scheming and planning behind your back," she said, hugging me and rubbing my back. "It's just a fucked situation, I just don't know how to handle it at this moment. I just don't wanna snap at him. But at the same time, I want to snap him in two." I say, leaning into the hug.

"Hey Ma?" I ask, enjoying the comfort of my mom's hug. "Yeah, kiddo?" she said. "Can we have a movie night like we used to when I was in school?" I ask. "Of course we can, what do you wanna watch?" she asked. "You can pick, as long as it's something of this century," I said, pulling apart from the hug so she couldn't hit me. "You little shit! Imma get you back just wait!" she yelled at me. "Sure you are mama, sure you are," I said laughing. "Imma go put on some sweats mama, pick a movie and I'll get the snacks when I'm done," I yelled, heading up the stairs to change.

* Small Time Skip *

Before coming downstairs, I quickly checked my phone. I had posted to Instagram, just thanking Kelsea for being here, and to tease the release of our song together, and my first single. Which is wild to me still. I'm actually doing this music thing, plus I got my dream girl. Could it get any better?!