Deals and Divorces?!

Y/N Pov

(Y/N's Outfit)

(Y/N's Outfit)

As we pulled up to Kelsea's house, there was a black jeep in the driveway that wasn't there before... "Who's jeep is that?" I asked Kels. "Oh god, why is he here... Why now?!" She mumbled into her hands. "Who is it?" I asked. "My ex.." She said. "Do you want me to come in with you?" I asked. "If you want to y/n" She said, sounding annoyed and agitated. I parked my truck and climbed out and walked over opening her door for her, with my hand extended. "We have arrived madam," I said in a posh English accent. "Thank you, kind sir." She said laughing, taking my hand and getting out of the truck.

She leads the way to her front door while holding my hand. "You sure you wanna still come with me to this meeting darlin'?" I ask her looking down at her. "I'm sure, I just gotta handle this handsome." She said kissing my cheek. She turned around to open her door and walks in, as I follow her. I will never get over her house, as I look at the photos placed on the walls, I see a picture of Dibs as a puppy, He's so damn cute. "Just have a seat on the couch y/n, let me go talk to this man," She said. "You gonna be okay with him alone?" I asked. "I think so handsome, if not I'll shout for you okay?" She said, leaning down to peck my lips. I nodded and smiled at her, watching her walk into the kitchen, I believe.

Kelsea's POV

"What are you doing here Morgan?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. "I can't come to see my wife?" He asked. "Soon to be Ex-Wife, and no you can't just show up here like this anymore, we are getting divorced, I want nothing to do with you," I said calmly with venom in my voice. "But I miss you, come on we can get through this together," He said as he reached for my hand. I snatched my hand back and stared at him, "Don't give me that shit Morgan, I tried to save this marriage, you ran the fuck away." I said while jabbing my finger into his chest.

"Kelsea you know you miss us, come on let's go sit in the living room like we used to.." He said going to walk out of the kitchen. "I don't want to do anything with you Morgan, you have no right to just walk into my house like you own it, this house was my dream, not yours! You wanted that stupid Penthouse! So go back to it and leave me the hell alone!" I said as I followed after him. "Who the hell is this redneck in our house Kelsea, should I call security?" He yelled back at me. "Who the hell are you callin' a redneck!" Y/n said calmly. "Morgan if I call security it's gonna be for you, not him," I said walking up to Y/n.

"You okay darlin'?" y/n asked calmly. "Yeah I'm okay sweetheart," I said looking at him. "Morgan you have 5 seconds to get in your jeep and leave my property or my security will gladly throw you out on your ass," I said staring Morgan down. "Oh great, you like the damn redneck, I can't believe you would date someone like that." He said. "Watch your mouth there bud, I'd choose your next words carefully," Y/n said staring at him. God can he stop being so damn attractive all the time. Not the time Kels. "What are you gonna do about it, you inbred hick," Morgan said not backing down. "Kelsea you better get him the hell out of here, before I wring his neck like my mama used to do to my clothes," y/n said looking up at me, clenching his jaw. I grabbed my phone and called my security.