Mystery Woman and Record Labels?

It's been a week since my steamy makeout session if you wanna consider it steamy. Miley ended up staying over that night and she snuck out before I woke up, which made me feel like it was a fever dream. But apparently, it wasn't because I woke up to a text message from her stating she had to "leave for a flight otherwise she would have stayed longer". I should've known nothing would have come of it, don't know why I expected something to, she's a massive celebrity, and I'm some wannabe music star and ranch hand.

But enough of last week... It's time to get up and get ready for the day. I look at my phone and realized all the notifications from Youtube. My song blew up over the week, I had more subscribers and a shit ton of views and comments... I shot up out of bed and tripped over my own blanket. "Ow! Way to go Y/N, injure yourself some more why don't you" I said out loud. Chance comes barreling into my room, "You okay Y/N? I heard a loud bang while in the guest room," He asked. "Yeah bud I'm alright, Just thought the floor needed a hug, it looked lonely.." I replied laughing. He held his hand out and helped me up, which I greatly appreciated. "What the hell happened?" He asked. "My song blew up Chance. Look!" I said as I basically threw him my phone as I stormed into my closet to find an outfit for the day.

 Look!" I said as I basically threw him my phone as I stormed into my closet to find an outfit for the day

(Outfit)

  "Holy shit dude! Thats awesome! You really could do this whole music thing!" Chance exclaimed, handing me my phone back as I walked out of the closet. "Hey, you tryna go to this football game with me for my nephew?" Chance asked me. "Yeah, what school is he playing and remember Tyler is basically my nephew too. You know your sister loves me more than you." I said as I ran downstairs. I could hear Chance running after me, "Take that back Y/N! When I catch you I'll make you regret it!" I laughed and kept running out to the backyard, Sobek in tow and Chance behind him. "Can't take back facts, bro! You ain't ever gonna catch me!" I said as I backpedaled away from him, only to trip over one of Sobek's dog toys. Chance jumped on me, "Gotcha! Good job Sobek!" Sobek barked and ran around the yard. "Now Y/N take it back. Sarah loves me more, I'm the best younger brother!" "Okay okay, I take it back, Get off me asshole."

Chance and I finally got back inside, "He's playing some school in Knoxville.. Central High, I think." "Oh! He's playing the Bobcats? Hell yeah, I'll go, I haven't been to one of his games in a long ass time." "Sweet it's not until like 6 pm". "Have you written anything else lately?" Chance asked. "I have a chorus for a song but I'm not sure what to write around it..." I said throwing my water bottle away. "Maybe I could help... Wanna let me hear it?" He asked. "I don't know dude... I think it sounds like shit.." I said letting Sobek back into the house. "You said that about E and look how well that shit did!" He said raising his voice, clearly upset that I'm putting myself down. "Dude that was a full song this isn't the same shit!" I said getting defensive, I hate being yelled at even if it's not meant like that. I walked into my office/studio, and of course, Chance follows me in. "Come on Y/N, I will be 100% honest with you, If it sucks, ill tell you." He said, feeling bad that he raised his voice. "Fine only if it gets you off my ass." He cheers "Yes!".