I: Nightmare.

[Chapter One: Nightmare] ~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

I lay in my silver cell, something that reminded me of a prison or asylum cell. Which really was what I was in. An insane prison cell.

I boredly tossed a red stress ball in the air and caught it with a small smile. I threw it up again and caught it between both of my (s/c) hands. I inhaled deeply through my nose and exhaled through my mouth.

Sudden hard footsteps leading to my cell caught my undivided attention. I paused with what I was doing and sat up to turn my head towards the large rectangular glass window of my cell. A young man in military attire stood outside, a gun strapped to his back as he held a leash in one hand and a walkie talkie in the other.

"Yo freak," snarled the inexperienced solider, "Here's your stupid dog." He muttered as he spoke through the glass loudly. He pressed a few buttons as the silver door slid open, allowing him to enter. My eyebrow raised as he pushed in a pitch black wolf, that stared at me with his peircing blue eyes.

"He's not a dog, you uneducated buffoon, he is a wolf. Wolves are very different from dogs. For one thing, he could rip out your heart and bring it to me in about... Oh what- thirty seconds? More or less." I grinned widely, tilting my head as I placed my red stress ball on the bed next to me.

The solider opened his mouth to say something, but a few harsh spoken words from his walkie talkie quickly made his mouth shut. "I'll get you for that." He hissed, jabbing his finger towards me as he bent down to yank off the metallic leash around the wolves neck, stuffing it in his pocket. He stepped backwards, his eyes glaring at me as the silver door sliding closed.

I rolled my eyes as I gently hopped off my prison cell bed and knelt down to the wolfs eye level. "What an idiot." I muttered, lifting up a hand to stroke his thick black mane.

His name was Nightmare, which was fitting for such a scary looking wolf. He had black fur and piercing blue eyes, he also had a large scar on his chest from when he was younger. To be honest, he looked like a giant monstrous wolf that could tear you apart.

"I agree Master (Y/n). He is an idiot- he also does not know that I talk. What a heart attack I almost gave him." He chuckled.

I smirked and got up, again sitting down on my bed. He yawned loudly, showing off his sharp white teeth as he crawled right after me into my lap. Without helping it, my (e/c) eyes softened as I started to stroke his mane. This wolf was my weakness, which was what the people of this facility knew. They used him against me all the time, but I didn't mind. I knew that Nightmare would always be okay- no matter what.

"Did they do anything to you Night?" I asked in a soft tone, just in case the people of the facility were hearing in to our conversation. Without warning, I started to think about all the cruel things they could do to my loyal friend... And slowly I started to get angry.

"Of course not (Y/n), you know that they are too afraid to do anything to me." He paused for a moment. "You must not worry about me when they are doing much worst things to you Master."

I tilted my head back and groaned, pressing my free hand against my face. "You heard?"

Nightmare lifted his head and shook it once. "No Master (Y/n) I saw. They put me in that... God forsaken muzzle and brought me to the simulation room. They wanted me to watch you in your... 'Weakest state.'" He scoffed loudly.

I growled again and clenched my hands at my sides, my eyes narrowing. "I swear- I am going to personally burn them all when we get out!"

Nightmare only chuckled and laid his head in my lap once again. I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose as I leaned against the white walls of my cell.

That's where I stayed, for what seemed like hours, as we both waited for the right moment to finally escape...

[][][]

I woke up to my face being attacked by a large slimy pink tongue. "Nightmare!" I half whispered yelled as I swatted his face gently away.

"Terribly sorry Master, but you would not wake when I shook you. This was the quickest way I thought you would get up." He paused. "Also- it is time to leave. The guards are now switching turns, we have about two minutes maximum."

I cursed and sat up, groaning as my bones softly popped and cracked by my sudden movement. I stood up, running my fingers through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. He lept off my bed, the poor piece of furniture squeaking from such weight, as he went behind a small metal desk nudging it away. I stretched the tense muscles in my arms before going to work with helping him.

When we had finally moved the desk and chair away, there in the wall was a hole made by concentrated smashing and digging. Really, the soliders who guarded me and Nighmare listened to loud music while on the job. It was only the matter of making sure that we weren't too loud while breaking apart the metal wall.

It was big enough for us both to go fit inside and move around slightly, though it may be a tight squeeze, we could get through it. I looked down at Nightmare who seemed to be intently glaring at the hole. I inhaled deeply and looked back up at the tunnel that would lead to freedom. Freedom that had have taken year to get to.

"Ready?"

"When you are Master (Y/n)."

I nodded as I bent down and crawled in through the hole, that gradually bigger and bigger along the way.

About half an hour later of stale air, and hoping that we would not get caught, I smashed my hand through the ground and crawled through.

I gasped for fresh air and quickly helped Nightmare out, who also came out breathing heavily. Once he was safely out I collasped on my back and covered my face.

"Never... Again... Master (Y/n)..."

I chuckled as I nodded in agreement, sitting up. We both stayed silent, enjoying the silence and fresh air. We were in Central Park, which was thankfully closed off since it was night time. Which met there were only guards to keep an eye out for- not pedestrians.

"So..." I started after a few peaceful minutes. "What now?" I asked glancing over at Nightmare, running my hands through my hair as I dislodged pieces of dirt, grass, and leaves.

Nightmare looked at me, his bright dark blue eyes wide in slight alarm. "I thought you knew Master..!"

I looked at him and bite down on my lip, shrugging slowly. "Well... I didn't think we'd get this far actually." I frowned, scrapping at some dirt on my black prison jumpsuit.

Nightmare shook his head as he stood walked off away, deeper into Central Park. "Nightmare!" I huffed, standing up as I quickly jogged off after him, him chuckling and myself simply smiling...

But there was something I should've noticed- something so simple that I would soon regret that I did not check for...

Someone was watching me- and that certain person was deeply intrigued as to what I was and where I came from...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I did it! Now you guys, guess who was watching you... Muhehehehehe!
~Brianna

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I am (Y/n) the monster, now fear me.
~(Y/n) The Monster