VII: Control.

[Chapter Seven: Control] ~Unknown POV~

***

I was sleeping, curled into a ball of fear, pain, and madness. I slowly opened my black eyes and got up, my hands peeling at the scars on my arms.

I stretched and licked the blood on my fingers from scratching at the scabs. I then walked to the two crystal windows.

I licked my lips and my tongue played with my sharp, dry blood-stained teeth. I cut my tongue and smirked when I felt blood drip.

I looked out of the two windows and stared at the mutant in disgust.

'So this is what I have to destroy first~'

I purred as I raked my claws on the windowsill causing the room to move around slightly and wince.

I smirked as I started to float into the air. My body grew cold and started to turn black.

The darkness that rested in the corners of the black room started to twist, hiss, and move across the floor to me.

I growled as the darkness bit at my arms and legs and started to seep inside.

I winced and barred my sharp teeth as they drew blood from my body like leeches.

I looked out the windows one last time at that stupid, smiling, mutant with the blue mask and the idiotic blue eyes. I smirked as I bared my teeth.

I opened my mouth as whips of darkness flew out and started to cover the windows.

The windows turned black as they became my eyes. They were still blurry since the room was trying to fight back.

'Stupid... Idea...' I mumbled to myself as I arched my back and hissed.

And then my voice turned deep and demonic as I took possession of the mouth of the room.

"Your next Leonardo Hamato."

And then I took control.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

*Lè Gasp* Plot twist! Soooo... Can you guys guess who this 'Unknown POV' is...? And crap is getting real! Ill try to make the next chapter more scary, feely, and longer! I have a.... Evil idea.... >:D Hehehe..... so bai guys!
~The Creative Girl

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

'Am I a monster, Leonardo?'
~(Y/n), The Broken Monster