XV: Torn.

[Chapter Fifteen: Torn] ~Leonardo's POV~

***

Leo was struggling against the mutants that held him back. The foot were dragging HIS (Y/n) away, and his chest seemed to throb in anger. Leo jumped out of this grip, ripping away.

He turned around angrily, unsheathing his katanas and slashed their chests, making the two mutants go unconscious.

Leo growled and turned around, running to (Y/n). He jumped up and slammed the foot bot that was dragging her away. He slammed his katanas into it's chest, as wires cackled in the air, from the foot bot. Leo breathed heavily, as he stood up, sheathing his bloodied katanas.

Leo turned around and kneeled right next to fallen (Y/n). He brought her head into his lap slowly, brushing her bloodied hair away. "Oh (Y/n)..." He muttered, his hands hovering her burnt face.

(Y/n)'s breathed was ragged, as her head moved slightly. Her lips moving as if she was saying words in her unconsciousness. Suddenly her eyebrows narrowed and she started to breath even more quickly.

Leo's eyes narrowed as he put his forehead against hers. "Hey... It's okay... Calm down (Y/n)..." He muttered, staring at her closed eyes.

Finally after a few moments she calmed down, and Leo smiled. He thought about ow a few nights earlier they had had their first kiss... A blush crept to his cheeks and he sighed. He looked down, sadness in his blue eyes.

(Y/n) didn't like him. She never would, and why would she? He was a total freak...

Leo rubbed his eyes and let out a shaky sigh. Suddenly he felt (Y/n) move around in his lap, as a growl came from her mouth. He opened his eyes and looked down at the broken girl.

And that's when her eyes snapped open. But this time her eyes were the beautiful (e/c) that Leo was so used to. No, her eyes are completely black.

Leo's eyes widen as (Y/n) sat up, a smirk on her bloodstained lips.

"Hello darling~"

She purred, standing up as Leo growled slightly. Somehow he knew that it wasn't her. The girl he had fallen in love with helplessly.

Leo also stood up, taking out his katanas slowly. "Where's. (Y/n)?" He snapped as Waru smirked.

Waru jutted out her hip and placed her hand on her hip. "Oh she's gone darling~ It's my turn to finally come out of the dark~"

Leo let out a growl and got into a fighting stance. "No! Shes not! (Y/n) would never let you take over!" He said a bit shakily.

Leo barley knew anything about demons, even though he had seen when (Y/n) had burned that government building, murdering all those people. But that was only a glance at what Waru could do, and Leo knew that.

Waru smiled cruelly and took out her black katana. Leo was too busy thinking an worrying about (Y/n) that he was now vulnerable to her. She ran at him, slamming her katana across his chest.

Leo grunted as he slammed against the wall, feeling his head slam against the wall. "Shell!" He yelled as Waru ran at him. Leo pushed off the wall and slashed his katana lightly at her chest.

Leo couldn't hurt her, he loved her too much. Demon or not, inside (Y/n) was still fighting against her demon.

Leo stepped back, letting his katanas drop to the ground, and lifting his hands up in surrender. "I am not going to fight you, no matter how much you'll hurt me."

Waru smirked and lifted her katana up. "Pathetic ~" She snarled and sliced it across his cheek. Leo's head snapped to the side as blood trickled down his cheek.

"(Y/n), if you can hear me, then fight it. I know your in there. I love you." He said his voice cracking. "I don't care if this... This demon will kill me. And I don't care that you don't love me. I won't hurt you. So please, fight her. For me."

Waru grinned crazily. "Its not gonna work~" She purred as she spun around and slammed her foot into his chest. Leo groaned as he slammed into the wall again, blood trickling down from the corner of his mouth.

The demon stepped closer to him and smirked, leaning in close. "I. Will. Make. You. BEG. For. Death~" She snarled as she pierced the tip of the black katana through is chest, before slamming it through.

Leo let out a scream as a tear slid down his cheek. "Oh god..." He groaned, gritting his teeth as she stepped back. He slid down against the wall, blood being stained onto the wall. His eyes turned dull, as his breathing turned ragged.

Waru sighed as her eyes closed and she collapsed onto the ground. Her eyes flickered black and then turned (e/c), as she laid still. For a moment all thy could be heard were groans, ragged breathing, and coughs.

Finally (Y/n) woke up. Her eyes opened slowly and she coughed softly. The teenager let out a groan as she sat up, looking around. "L-Leo?" She whispered as she spotted him, slouched over against the wall.

Leo did not move from his spot.

(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed as she crawled over to the mutant turtle. "Leonardo!" She said, patting his cheek. She gasped when she pulled back her now bloodied hand, spotting the gash on his cheek.

(Y/n)'s eyes trailed down to his profusely bleeding chest. Her hands flew to her mouth in shock. "Oh nonono!" She said freaking out as she pressed her hands against the wound, trying to stop the blood.

Tears spilled down her cheeks as she put her forehead against his. Leo wasn't breathing... That was what scared her the most.

(Y/n) heard soft thumps appear from behind her and instantly knew who it was.

"What the hell did ya do!?" Said a thick Brooklyn accent from behind the demon.