IV: Glass.

[Chapter Four: Glass] ~Nightmare's POV~

***

I watched calmly through the large glass window, sitting down, my paws crossed. The muzzle was giving me discomfort, as it was too tight on my mouth. Master (Y/n) seemed... peaceful. Young. Happy... Like the child she had been eight years ago, before her world changed completely.

She had only been eight years old.

I inhaled deeply, my bright blue eyes flickering around the many soldiers, generals, and the scientists running around. Neither I or (Y/n) had been told anything about what was happening.

All I did know was that, if they hurt her, they would pay.

I didn't know much- even though from what I heard from listening onto the scientists... This was the last faze. After this, all of those simulations and experiments would be over. Maybe they would let them free....

Oh listen to me- be let free? Why would that happen? I was a talking enslaved wolf and she was a walking time bomb. We would never be allowed to rejoin civilization. Not with the abilities we contained.

I inhaled deeply, letting myself remain calm as (Y/n) fell unconscious. It was nothing, they would just run a few tests on her.

I approved of this thought and stared straight ahead, through the glass, and towards the chair where Master (Y/n) lay limp. The monitors and machines that showed her heart rate, found that it was calm. A steady heartbeat.

That's when everything went wrong.

The monitors went crazy, silence suddenly filling the watching room as we all watched what was happening in the white room. (Y/n)'s back arched, her eyes snapping open as she suddenly threw her arms apart- ripping the handcuffs that had once strapped her wrists together.

I was taken aback by surprise- such brute force. And her eyes, oh dear god, her eyes weren't normal. They were black- like a pool of fresh black ink.

(Y/n) sat up, as she tore off the cords attached to her skin, blood training after them as the pin sized holes in her skin oozed out blood. A wide, crooked grin grew on her lips as she sat up. Messy hair, blood, holes in skin, nerve-recking hair? She really did look like a patient in an insane asylum.

The silence was suddenly broken by the head of the scientists, his name being Doctor Antonio, grabbed the intercom and spoke into it. "Experiment 274- Lay back down on that chair. You have no authority to be doing such things."

(Y/n) stared at the man, tilting her head side to side- two loud cracks echoing around the rooms loudly. "No." she simply said, her face distorted. Cracking. As if her voice was changing... completely.

From the shocked look on the face of Doctor Antonio, you could tell that no one had ever said 'no' to him before. What a rude awakening.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting- I mean like really..." (Y/n) paused to clear her throat, but when she did start to speak... It certainly wasn't her voice. Her voice was deeper then usual, demonic like for gods sake.

"I've been asleep for so long- and then you 'scientists' with your fancy machines and liquids finally woke me up." (Y/n) slid off the large reclining chair, staring through the glass window as she walked to it.

"And let me tell you- I was just fine sleeping." (Y/n) held up a hand, and pressed it against the window, walking alongside it as her nails scraped against the glass.

"Now, tell me, which one of us ready to join me in hELL?" She asked, grinning once again, her voice rising in volume at the end.

Everyone was still silent, along with myself. That's when the screaming started.

The scientist ran around, running towards the door and attempting to type in the password. The soldiers were ready, cocking their guns and aiming through the glass at (Y/n)... Or whatever this unholy beast was.

(Y/n) sighed, clicking her torn apart, bleeding nails together, staring at them boredly. "Oh you silly humans. This right here," she pointed towards the glass separating herself and us.

"This glass is five inches thick." (Y/n) tilted her head and grinned. "Come join me in this jolly little room- and we'll see if your precious bullets can defeat me."

I could feel the nervousness in the room as the many scientists ran out screaming. A few of the soliders shook, their guns rattling in their hands.

(Y/n) grinned, leaning forward as she pressed her forehead agaisnt the glass window. She snapped her fingers. "Boo!"

The soliders scrattering, leaving me calmly sitting and staring with a mix of fear and calmness in my eyes. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, tilting her head. "Um... Shoo?"

"Who are you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, my black ears perked up in curiosity.

(Y/n) frowned, looking down at her jumpsuit. "I am... Waru." She smiled and turned around, sashaying down to the middle of the room.

"I would advise you to leave doggy." Waru tilted up her chin, closing her black souless eyes as she lifted up her hands, palms turned upwards.

"All Hell is about to break lose." Thats when Waru started to laugh, her insane filled cackles and screeches filling the room. Slowly... Small flickers of flames appeared on her fingertips... Growing... And growing... Until the flames consumed her completely- not hurting her at all.

The pristine white walls started to char black, the machines and reclining chair burning and melting from the extreme heat. The fire alarms blared, the sprinkles turning on but doing nothing to calm the fires consuming the room. The thick glass window started to melt as I frantically reached up and clawed off the muzzle. I shook my head as it slid off, as I stood.

I turned around and ran out the door, the metallic rooms closing behind myself.

Waru... That name certaintly sounded familiar...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Hi everyone again! Also- some news- Im... Putting this books in the TMNT Wattys! Yay!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I am (Y/n) The Monster. Now fear me.
~(Y/n) The Monster