XIV: Rage.

[Chapters Fourteen: Rage] ~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

My head snapped up, my head grumbling in pain as i looked around frantically. "W-Whose there?!" I hissed, for the cell was dark, the only light coming from a hole in the sky that was covered in metal bars.

"(Y/n)! It's me!" Said the voice again.

I growled slightly. "Who?! Show yourself!" I yelled angrily as my eyes kept looking around for the owner of the voice.

The voice let out a sad sigh. "You really don't know? God- what have they done to you (Y/n).."

I snarled. "I don't need your pity! Now show yourself!"

"Fine... " Said the voice and then out of the corner of my right eyes a dark figure stood up and i screamed.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Calm down!" He yelled as he put out his large green hands.

My eyes flared and flashed red and black, my body heating up in rage. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Leo sighed and came over and covered my mouth. (Y/n), I'm sorry! I had to make sure they thought i was dead!"

My eyes filled with tears as i snapped, my voice cracking as i jerked my head to the side, moving his hand off of my face."Remember that nightmare I had?! I, I lost you! I killed you! A-And i thought that i had, that you were... Were dead, okay?" Her voice shuddered as she bit down on her bottom lip. "And it was all my fault," I whispered, my yelling becoming quieter as I looked down.

He was quiet and kneeled in front of me, his eyes softening as he cupped my face. "(Y/n).... I'm sorry... I had to find you... I was worried sick..." He mumbled brushing a piece of my blood stained hair out of my face and behind my ear.

I stayed silent for a while, only our soft breathing could be heard. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered.

He stiffened slightly. "What do you mean?"

I looked up at him. "Being nice, kind.. Caring about me. Why?"

Leo let out a sigh and smiled slightly. "Do you really want to know?"

I pursed my lips and nodded, afraid of the answer that he would give me.

He smiled wider and leaned in close, his ocean of blue eyes almost shining in the little light that there was. "I care about you because i l-"

And hats when the alarms screamed.

I looked around frantically as Leos eyes rounded in shock as he stood up ."We need to leave, (Y/n). Now." He abruptly said, staring at the cell door.

"W-Why? I'm in chains remember?" I huffed moving my arms around as the chains clanked around loudly. He turned around smiling as he took out his katana.

"The Shredder was an idiot for not checking me for weapons.." Leo chuckled as he walked closer and cut off the chains.

I sighed in relief and rubbed my neck and arms that screamed in relief from finally being free from the tight chains. "Thanks.." I said quietly as i made the mistake of brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair from the left side of my face, showing off the burnt markings.

"WHAT THE SHELL?!" He yelled as he grabbed me by the shoulders his eyes angering as he looked at the burnt side of my face. I winced in pain as the alarm grew louder.

"Who did this to you?! If it was the Shredder i'm going to kill him!" He roared angrily as i grabbed his hands.

"Leo! Calm down! I'm fine, lets just go before the Shredder-"

Leo took out his two katanas as the anger showed in his voice, "Good, now i can kill him!"

I bit my lip as it started to bleed again. "Leo, stop it. This-This isn't you! If the Shredder gets here he'll kill us!"

"I don't care!" He screamed, his eyes darkening as i let out a growl.

"Well i do you idiot! I want both of us to live! So shut up and lets go!" I yelled back as i winced in pain, my injuries getting worse.

Leo panted and put down his katanas, before nodding slowly. "Y-Your right.. I'm worse then Raph..." He said letting out a chuckle as i sighed in relief.

"Yeah.. Maybe you are... Now lets get out of here doofus..." I said as my eyes started to close and i softly swayed, my legs turning weaker.

Leos eyes became filled with worried as he walked closer to me. "Are you alright (Y/n)? You don't look so good.."

I let out a forced laugh as the world around me seemed to darken and slow down. "W-Well i was tortured you d-dork..." I said quietly, my eyes flashing black.

My (e/c) eyes started to close as i slumped to the ground, evil, dark, laughter echoing through my empty head as Leos screams were drowned out.

And the last thing i saw before Waru took over was Leo screaming for me, as mutants struggled to hold him back and i was slowly dragged away.