X: Stupid.

[Chapter Ten: Stupid] ~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

Now I hadn't had many experience with kissing - No cross that, I had never kissed anyone before. Maybe it was because I didn't remember getting affection from my now deceased family. Or I always gave the people who truly cared a cold shoulder.

But i just have to say, for a first kiss it felt.... Wonderful.

Leo... Well he caught me off guard, for a second I just stood there, eyes wide, lips on his, and hands at my side.

And then.... I seemed to melt into his embrace, my walls came crumbling down, and I kissed him back. For a second I felt normal, well as normal as a monster can be kissing a giant mutant turtle. And then I remembered what I was doing, and how wrong it was.

I pushed him back and I shivered as my lips met the cold air. Leo's blue eyes snapped opened and he blushed. I covered my mouth and blushed also. Our eyes met and we just stood there, shocked for what we had done.

My eyes hardened as I snapped. "What was that for?!" He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-Well I-I don't k-know... I just d-don't want you to l-leave (Y/n)..." He stuttered.

I growled and leaned into Leo's face, and my eyes seemed to slid down to his warm lips. I blushed slightly, met his eyes, and snarled.

"Listen to me Leonardo Hamato, this is what she wants.... Waru... She wants us to fall in love that she c-can kill you... All of you. Im a danger to everyone I love okay?" I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

He nodded and looked down. "F-Fine... Ill let you leave... But I have a question for you (Y/n)...." He looked up with his now sad eyes.

I sighed. "What is it?"

He took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes. "Do you love me?"

My heart started to best faster, time seemed to stop, and my mouth opened and closed. Did I love him? Of course I didn't.... Right? Oh love is stupid.

I took a deep breath and put on a straight face. "Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side."

"Goodbye Leonardo Hamato, take care of yourself." I whispered as I turned my face away and walked away.

Waru won.

I was leaving my future behind.

And I never got to say those nine simple, stupid, words.

"I am truly in love with you Leonardo Hamato."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Nuuuuu! You guys aren't kissing anymore! -huffs- And Waru is the name i have given your dark side! It means 'evil' in Japanese! Okay so remember guys... I have never kissed a boy... So I don't know how it feels but it must feel wonderful! So thanks for reading and ill see you all in the next chappie! Bai!
~The Creative Girl

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Am I a monster Leonardo?
~(Y/n) The Broken Monster