III: Burn.

[Chapter Three: Burn.]~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

We hadn't spent much time at the apartment after the two intruders left. I had gotten increasingly nervous that maybe, if those two turtles had known we existed, others would find out also. The world... Just wasn't ready for me.

Back we had gone to the government building, back into my cell, back through the tunnel. We had sealed the tunnel shut with a thin layer of soil, hiding it with a desk. Just in time too.

I was sitting on my prison bed, back straight, shoulders set back, chin lifted high. Nightmare, being a large wolf, slept peacefully on the ground next to me. I stared at the black video camera, a small smile spreading on my lips. Always watching, those scientists. Always.

Hours passed, or so I was sure as my head started to nod. I was exhausted, having spent most of the night running around the city and staying up staring at the security camera.

I had almost fallen asleep when the prison cell door slid open, a solider stepping in. "Experiment 274." The young man said sharply, his dark brown eyes glittering like the eyes of a demon.

My head snapped up as I slightly widened my eyes, trying to look innocent and awake. "Yes?" I answered, using my best wide awake voice. I straightened my spine subconsciously, my hands in my lap. Nightmare was already awake, his head lifted up.

"It's time." The solider answered as I stiffened. For months I had been groomed for this moment- the moment I had dreaded ever since I had 'volunteered' for the experiments. I had survived this long, something no other human had managed to endure. There was a reason that I was the 274th experiment. All the others had died viciously.

I stood up, giving the solider a swift nod as he smoothed out the wrinkles in my jump suit. "Let's... Get this over with." I answered with a strong voice, glancing downward as Nightmare stood. The wolfs black fur was sharp, on the edge as he shook his heavy fur around.

Two soldiers came out from behind the solider, holding a large muzzle. Nightmare stiffened, shuffling backwards at the menacing looking leather muzzle. "It'll be fine Nightmare." I whispered soothingly, gently petting his neck.

Nightmare glanced back at me and nodded in respect, going forward as he lifted his head. The soldiers yanked the muzzle over his mouth, pulling the strap behind his head.

The wolf looked helpfulness now, his mouth in a metal and leather cage. I stepped forward, holding up my wrists, tilting my head to the right. The solider stepped forward, taking out a pair of black handcuffs, strapping them onto my wrists. I tossed my hair over my shoulder as I marched out of the cell, the soldiers circled around me.

Down corridors, down hallways, and around rooms we walked. Strangled screams and pain filled moans would fill my ears. What were they doing? Our government, one that we were supposed to trust were conducting experiments on living people. It disgusted me- another reason to destroy this worthless filled building.

Finally, I was pushed into a room, one side was filled with glass, while the other three corners were a pristine white. Charming.

In the middle was a tan reclining chair, beside it, a machine with a flat line on it. Simple. If you counted the nanny cameras located around the room.

I walked towards the chair, resting my back against it. I inhaled deeply, wiping my sweaty palms on the legs of my jumpsuit. Be calm. Do not let them sense your nervousness.

I curled my hands into fists, staring upward at the blinding white ceiling. What was with the white color? I already felt as if I was in a mental asylum. Finally, after moments of waiting, a intercom crackled to life.

"Relax experiment 274. Your heart beat is wrecking havoc with our systems."

I nodded, closing my eyes as I willed my fragile heart to calm itself. The silence from the intercom indicated I was able to..

Suddenly, a sort of hissing noise was sounded. I cracked open my eye to see that the machine... had come to life. Cords attached to the machine rose, as if being controlled by a puppeteer. They snapped forward, attaching to my arms, neck, face, and hands. Any piece of free skin they found, they attacked.

I shuddered at the cold metal plates being pressed to my warm skin. I awaited instructions, gazing around the room.

"Now, experiment 274... You're going to feel a little prick."

I opened my mouth to protest, but was cut off as I yelped, the metal cords having needles slid out into my flesh. Delightful. Right on top of my my face and neck.

I could feel a sort of cool liquid draining into my blood, mixing in. I moved my shoulders around uncomfortably, my eyebrows narrowed as exhaustion filled my limbs. They were drugging me. My eyelids drooped as I tried to convince myself that they were not going to hurt me... that much.

I started to blink slower and slower each time, my eyesight turning dark. Then, without warning, the pristine white walls turned pitch black.

Who knew what was going to happen next.

{}{}{}

Plot twist! Muahahaha.... Sorry, I promise that everything will be explained in the next chapter. Until next time! Bye!
~Brianna.

{}{}{}

I am (Y/n) The Monster, now fear me.
~(Y/n) (L/n)