XIII: Trick.

[Chapter Thirteen: Trick] ~(Y/n)'s POV~

***

The cell closed behind me as i fell to my knees in pain, i tried my best to not move but failed. I winced as my back burned and my face stung from the torture i had experienced.

My arms and legs were in chains, and the ends of my (h/c) hair were drenched in blood. I looked down my breathing ragged as my skin paled, the blood loss taking its toll.

Something built up in my chest and i coughed - hard, and my lips slowly became warm with blood. I chuckled dryly, "Guess i'm going to die alone in a cell... How nice.." I murmured sarcastically.

I closed my eyes slowly, as i suddenly felt tired. It seemed nice, seeing the darkness for once. It seemed like today... I would embrace death as a friend... For once. And then thats when i heard the yelling and stomping of feet. Metal against metal.

And i just knew who that was, but i didn't know whether to be relived or angry at him for saving me.

But then a scream shook through the building and silence fell. I looked up and gulped as i then heard footsteps coming toward my cell, i squeezed my eyes shut and tried to calm my breathing.

The cell door creaked open and light pooled into the dark and dirty cell, and i let my blood stained hair to cover my face.

A deep voice growled. "Is she dead? Check."

A few silent steps came up to me and slammed his leg in my chest. I groaned in pain as tears once again blur my vision. "Shes alive Master Shredder." Said a voice.

"Good." Said The Shredder and i knew he was smirking as he walked to me, his metal armor clanging softly.

I heard his knives slowly slide out and he put it under my chin, and lifted it up. The knives slowly cut threw my flesh and bled down my neck as i grimaced. "Guess what (Y/n)~"

I glared at him and snapped. "What?"

"I have a present for you~" He snarled as two mutants came over, holding a figure by the arms.

The figures face was stained with crimson blood, his mask ripped, and he lay there limp. My eyes widened as i knew who that was. "Leo.." I whispered as my stomach twisted in pain at seeing him hurt.. Maybe even dead.

I snarled as my eyes flashed black and my chained hands clenched into fists. "How... Dare you hurt him.." I looked him in the eyes and glared. "You are going to pay for that!" I screamed as i yanked forward, the chains pulling me back.

The Shredder leaned back, unmoved. "Calm down pet."

I breathed heavily and snarled. "I'm not your pet, freak."

He smirked. "We'll see about that (Y/n)." The Shredder then turned to his mutants.

"Leave him here. Hes dying, let her suffer and watch him die." He said as he cruelly smiled.

My eyes widened as they dragged me closer. "Leo.. Leo! Leo open your eyes darn it!" I snarled as they dropped him in front me, as Leo lay there unmoving.

The Shredder smirked. "Look at you, talking to a dead body.." And with that he turn and left with his mutants his cruel laughter shaking threw the cells.

I gulped and looked down, tears falling. 'This is all my fault... Why didn't i stay..?' I thought.

'Remember me~?' Purred Waru, as i growled deeply.

"How could i forget.." I said sadly as my cold interior started to break and showed the innocent girl from so long ago.

And there i sat on my knees looking at Leos unmoving body and i slowly closed my eyes, silent tears still falling as they became mixed with blood.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/n)," Whispered a quiet voice. "Are they gone?"