iv.

CHAPTER FOUR
" I had my cake
(I ate it, it ate me too and, God no)
I don't wanna feel better "

CHAPTER FOUR" I had my cake (I ate it, it ate me too and, God no)I don't wanna feel better "

ISIS WATCHED AS ANTONIA WAS getting herself made-up for this party. As much as Isis didn't necessarily approve of partying, especially since her duties as Sorceress have been delayed, she knew how much this meant for Antonia.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" asked the goddess.

"Yes, for the millionth," The girl answers, "I promise after tonight, I am situating myself. I just need this night. I haven't partied in a while, I haven't had time to actually be with Drew."

Isis narrows her eyes to her but lets it go, trusting her word.

However, every now and then, Antonia would glance at the trash can. There remained a crumbled-up envelope that was dropped off at her place. She was constantly reminding herself of the letter, and how it seemed to be haunting her psychologically.

She knew that the Bailey family was trying to scare her.
She also knew that they know how to push her buttons.

She never read what was inside it, she didn't want to. All she wanted to do now was to go to the party Drew invited her to and get fucked up.

"They are trying to strike fear," Isis tells her, "Do not give them that satisfaction."

"I'm not." A lie.

The goddess looked disappointed to the girl. "I know you're scared... but you don't have to lie to me about that."

Antonia just looked at her goddess and looked away. She didn't want to admit the Baileys have gotten to her, she didn't want to admit that they are starting to break down what she had built.

°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°

     DREW had picked up Antonia and drove to the party, it was nothing too special, just a typical house party. The boy wrapped his arm around her as they came in.

Drew loudly greeted everyone he knew, with Antonia behind him, awkwardly greeting people.

The Vera wasn't as much of a social butterfly as Drew. She barely knew everyone at the party, only faces she could recognize from hallways or class, but never knowing their actual names.

As the two made their way to the table, Drew immediately began to pour two shots of vodka. "Cheers!"

"Cheers for what?" She asked, holding the glass.