vi.

CHAPTER SIX
" But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time "

CHAPTER SIX" But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of timeHoney, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time "

          AFTER DAYS OFF PATROL, THE Sorceress flew around the city. Antonia did miss being the Sorceress, she missed how the wind whistles, the feeling of her wings spreading to soar.
She didn't need to worry about the Baileys, or jobs, or Drew, she can worry and embrace her persona; that is all her mind can worry about.

The girl rested on a tall building, looking down to view everyone in her sight.

Antonia then looks at her hands, seeing the golden wisps at the tips of her fingers. She always found the magic to be majestic, in its own way. She could stare at the wisps for hours on end, just seeing it form and glow upon her hands.

"You missed it, didn't you."
Isis appeared behind her.

"Of course, I did. I needed this, you know," The girl explains, "It's therapeutic to fly away, fly and look down to the world that is around you."

"Poetic. I'm glad you are not using this to release negativity."

"Like what?" Antonia looks to her goddess.

"Rage," answers Isis, "I didn't want to see you use your powers to relieve you of your rage."

Antonia would never admit that there had been times when she debated on doing so. But she knew the limits of Isis' patience, she would never actively test them.

Suddenly, Antonia heard a high-pitched scream from the direction behind her. Immediately, the Sorceress took off, to find the trouble.

The Sorceress flew above a scene.
A little girl — scared to her bones — was cornered by three men, men with weapons.

Before the men could even advance to the girl, the Sorceress landed between them, powerfully. Her wings spread itself out to protect the girl, as her hands glowed of gold.

"What the fuck," The first man mutters, as the others were too confused and admittedly terrified to know what stopped them.

The Sorceress' hand swiped on her face. Her head was held tall and the men only could see a dark shadow that covered her identity.

"Leave," The Sorceress' deep voice spoke, too deep to even think it could be Antonia.

"What the bloody hell are you?"

"I will not repeat myself."

It was typical for people to practically malfunction when looking at the Sorceress. It wasn't every day you see someone with real white wings and glows hands pop right in front of you.

"She sees our face," The second man reminds, bringing out his switchblade, "She knows what we look like."

"No witnesses," The third adds, grabbing his weapon.