v.

CHAPTER FIVE
" You'll change your name,
or change your mind
And leave this fucked up place behind
But I'll know "

CHAPTER FIVE" You'll change your name, or change your mindAnd leave this fucked up place behind But I'll know "

          FLASHES OF PURPLE BURNED HER eyes, as screams and cries echoed. Antonia jolted and stumbled as she stared at a man at his desk, in a dark room with one source of light.

"What the fuck," She whispers.

The man didn't hear her nor couldn't see her, as her sudden presence didn't startle him. He places a dark grey cloth on his desk and showed his inner arms.

Antonia looks away and groans, "Not again. I don't want another vision! I don't have time for this! Wake me up right now!" She failed to see the balance scale marking on his inner arm.

The man takes a small glass and pours water into it. He takes his middle finger, dips it into the water, and traces his finger on the edge of the cup; a nice humming sound was made.

"What the fuck?!" She shouts to the void of nothingness that surrounded the scene. "I don't have time! I don't want to deal with this shit."

The girl paces around. "Last time, you expected me to face off a fucking Titian that wanted magic rocks. These warnings are above my qualifications! Warn Dr. Strange or literally anyone else, because the world shouldn't depend on a 17-year-old girl!"

He drank the water and placed the cup upside down on the cloth, and folded it in the cloth.
Seeing as she was stuck, Antonia crossed her arms and watched, reluctantly, cussing up a storm.

The man was old, most likely in his 50s. His long greyed hair swept to his shoulders, his eyes dull and dead.

Suddenly, he quickly smashed the glass with his cane, Antonia jumped to the sound. The man opens the cloth and the cup was broken into glass shards.

Antonia's attention turned to the cane. The cane's head was two alligators. She could feel her heart pounding rapidly, seeing the cane. The echoes of screams vaguely rang.

She snapped her head to the man, seeing him put the shards into leather woven shoes, even separated and spread.

"What the fuck..."

Her eyes widened as she groans to herself, turning away and covering her ears. The man set his foot into the shoes, one by one.
She could hear the cracking and breaking of glass as if feeling it herself. She could imagine the glass cutting and digging into his feet, his skin, and his nails.

Hearing the footsteps and moving glass, she was met with the shadow of a giant figure. She couldn't tell what it was, but it was tall and large, with beady purple eyes staring right back at her.

It pounced at her——

Antonia snapped her eyes open.
The sudden rush of fear pinned her stomach, she quickly ran to her bathroom and began to puke. Her sounds echoed in the toilet bowl, her eyes were stinging and watery.