part 1 NUH UH

I woke up my eyes fluttering open as my sight became visible seeing my crusty white walls with a few cobwebs and dust on the walls & floor I still had my thin blanket on my legs as i was sitting up on my matress.
pillow against my lower back

I had awoken to the sound of smashing glass and a loud bang it was quite loud, and MY door was slightly open . It's maybe just mom and dad again.
This happened normally. y/ns father was an alcoholic that normally beat his child. y/n he didn't care about anything nor anyone for that matter, but his beer or tequila drugs, whatever this filthy man can use to make him feel "good"
And momma was no better she was a slut getting picked up from different cars each day to make money she would come back with bruises littered throughout her body her hair messy and her eyes half lidded but she didn't use the money to feed her child nor the filthy alcoholic she used it to buy sex toys or drugs and alcohol just like the filthy man in the house she could never get enough trying new dicks everyday.

father knew about her seeing guys to have sex with he of course, didn't care but would often beat her for it.
yelling "YOU F^CKING
WH0REBAG YOU JUST HOP CxCK TO CxCK EVERYDAY HUH!?*
I would cover my ears not wanting to hear their nonsense I was quite a smart child ether way I'm 12 year old girl this has been going on for ever I just put on my headphones and listen to music I teach myself through books momma and father never wanted to inroll me into school saying it was too expensive and would take up time

So I taught myself certain tasks such as bathing myself,cooking,cleaning,washing clothes, crafting,building, I also learned the basics like math,English,history,science,ect

Back to reality

*YOU FxCKING PIEACE OF SH!T*mother screamed at father

*YOUR CALLING ME A PIEACE OF SH!T?! father yelled back

*WHO ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING TO YOU ONLY SLEEP AND EAT ALL DAY YOU DONT EVEN PAY TAXES YOU F-F$CKING FvCKING SLOB I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE ITS FvCKING DISGUSTING EVEN THE MISTAKE OF OUR CHILD IS HIDEOUS*
mother screamed
YOU DONT THINK I DONT LIKE THIS IM ON THE VERGE OF KILLING MYSELF BEACUSE OF YOU!*
father yelled back
WELL YOU FvCKING ENJOY DRINKING AND THROWING YOUR BEERS AROUND YOU FUCKING LOUD@SS DIPSH'T*

Back to y/n

*sigh* when will this ever stop? I said quitely in a low tone to myself. I got up from my bed it creaking underneath me, and the cold air quickly rushed to my exposed legs. I was wearing black shorts with a black shirt. I slowly moved to my door, scratches and pieces of wood sticking out a bit enough to cause me splinters on my hand. i moved the palm of my hand to my door, and it creaked slowly. As I started to push it in its place, it made a "click" sound as I closed it fully.

I walked over to my bed, crouching down under it, grabbing a box, feeling its dusty bumpy texture before opening it to reveal black headphones and a cassette tape
since my mother and father said a phone was too expensive
I then put in my favorite song disk

(idk if their called disk or DVD. ima js say disk)
I put my black headphones neatly on my head and fell backward on my bed and pressed play listening as the intro came on, slowly drifting to sleep.

Word count 585 words