meeting them

I started to head over to my destination to get my new patients. They would be moved next to my
original patients cells. I'm nervous what if they won't like me?I still have my other patients right now but I want these ones to like me too I'd love to show them the fun things they might've not been able to do.
I mean if my original patients didn't have the chance to do all these fun activities until I came along then I just wonder how long have they been here with nothing to do?

Time skip

I was now at my first patient cell..
Danny Johnson? Sounds nice
I put my key card up to the scanner allowing my access.
I was almost blinded by the light in his room.
It took me a couple of blinks to get used to it, and when I did I saw a simple bed by the left corner of the room along with a toilet in the right along with a sink next to the toilet.

Along with a very handsome man with brown hair he had the exact same jumpsuit as my other patients just his was a light blue.
he had brown eyes, a sharp jawline and he was fit.
Not too big and not scrawny either.

I stared at him looking at his figure as He was facing the wall sitting Criss cross and throwing which seems to be a tennis ball at the wall, it bounced back to him each time he threw and caught it. I cleared my throat and waited for him to turn his attention towards me. He whipped his head around to the sound which resulted in him making eye contact with me.

"Hello there Danny." I said

He looked at me as if he was constipating if he should say something. He had a emotionless expression.

"WAZZUP you must be the new nurse hot looking too!." He said cheerfully getting up from his bed now looming over me. He reminded me of billy and stu.

"You're soooo  cute and hot you know? You're taking care of us? Be cautious of the scps though. they might be wrong in the head you know."  He said grinning.

"Oh that's rude to say about them but I'll be cautious and take your word."

"Yeah probably should princess." Danny replied giving me a wink.

"Well Im going to meet the other patients now I'll see you around!." I waved off as I said my goodbyes walking towards the next cell which my new is patient located at.

Time skip

I was now at my new patient cell Alien. I read through his profile I gotta admit he looked a bit alarming but nothing I cant take care of right? I looked at his profile I can't really describe him other than scary and that he looks like an actual alien he kind of looked like half a robot and a lizard combined.

As I walked in I was faced with a lizard looking thing he had a tail which looks like it's made out of metal but I'm not entirely positive. As I studied him he then started making growling sounds and tried charging towards me but was pulled back by the chains. I felt bad for alien as I watched as he curled up into a ball in the right corner of his room growling at me.
he had nothing inside of his room except a mattress and a water bowl along with a food bowl that seemed to look like vomit I'm not sure what the smell was but it absolutely reaked.
I tried stepping closer but he growled so I grabbed a candy from my pocket and opened it and put it in the palm of my hand crouching so it can take it.
It just looked at me before uncurling from the ball it was previously in and started taking cautious steps to me like a dog with its tail between its legs. then something I'm not sure if it was its tongue I'm not sure but it snatched the candy like how a frog would catch a fly.
I heard the crack of the candy as he made a low vibrating sound like a purring sound as a cat would make.
I smiled knowing I gained some of it's trust meanwhile it curled back into a ball and growled I took that as a as a sign to leave it alone so I walked out of it's room to go meet the others.

Time skip

I was now walking towards scp 3000 cell it was long and there's glass with water inside of it so they're might be fishes here or something there's no information about this one just it's name and that SCP-3000 is dangerous nothing else every other patient had something about them like what to do what not to do around them but this one has nothing? And what is up with this tank? I see no fish? But there is a paper on the tank it's all the way at the end that looks like it's going to take forever to get to. 
I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard something running behind me I gasped as it was quick I couldn't even see it before it......

Hugged me? Oh it's packtrick and lucas

Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?." yelled Lucas

"Mr Adam sent me I responded." With a raised brow.

Lucas and packtrick both exchanged glances as if they ahd they're own language

"Why would he send you...?"packtrick looked at me looking in my eyes for any trace of emotion

"And what's that supposed to mean?." I asked as I raised my left brow and put my hands on my hips.

"Nothing I'm just saying why would he send you? Did he not tell you about this one?" He told me cautiously

"No..?." I responded with confusion

"We should go with you" Packtrick said looking down at me with a grin.

"I love how short you are." He grinned wider
(if you aren't baby you are now)

I blushed wildly I had a size difference kink and it was going wild.
"Shut up." I replied then changing the subject
"Hey uhm where's she or he's cell?" I asked confused

"Right here you've literally been walking in circles" Lucas said pointing to the tank

"Be nicer dipshit."
Patrick said coldly rolling the shit on his tounge.

I ignored packtricks comment and was absolutely stunned by how ginormus the tank was it looked as if 3 megalodons could fit in there

"How do I meet it?" I asked

"Well there's swim suits but it looks horrifying the water is green." Lucas responded a chill going down his spine.

"Stop being frightened over little things you fucking pussy." Packtrick said scoffing

"Oh yeah let's not be scared when it swallows you whole." Lucas mumbled shooting Packtrick a glare.

Time skip

You put on a normal diver swimsuit and climbed in the ladder leading to the water Lucas and packtrick behind you

The item you were carrying was a flash light

You dived into the water head first. through the goggles I  could see the water was pure aqua green. I felt nothing underneath me no gravity whatsoever. I heard 2 other splashes from underneath the water which were from Lucas and packtrick .
I also had a ear pieace to communicate with Lucas and packtrick

"Y/n? You okay can you hear me?." You heard a voice slightly cracked belonging to packtrick

"Y-yeah Im okay just a bit tensed up" I said laughing stuttering over my words as I looked below me. Nothing but water for miles.

"I just wanna get out of here and have some food" Lucas said whining 

Time skip

"Where is he or she?." I said frustrated after not being able to find my patient after minutes of searching which felt like an hours.
that's until I heard a *SWISHHH* sound

"Uh guys did you hear that..?" Lucas asked looking around

"Yeah." Packtrick replied swimming closer to me Protectively

SWISH

3 person point of view

SWISH.*

Y/n was now terrified she wanted to only get out of there alive. while Lucas was about to shit his pants and packtrick was concerned for y/ns health and well being

SWISH*

The sound was heard again they all turned in that detection to see nothing they looked down... To the side...up..

Behind.......they saw