a hug?

I decided not to add that disturbing chapter because I had given people over a month to vote and it was no's so no r@-e. But last chapter (was not added) had r@$3.

So this is just a preview of what happened
  TW GORE AND VIOLENCE
Y/n was yk and Adam tried helping her but the worker pulled a gun on him and shot him dead. Micheal and Jason came to the rescue and beat the man till his head was smashed in the ground like mash potatoes.

I gathered everyone in the library they all sat down criss cross or sat normally some of them finding confortable positions.
And once they did
I spoke up

"Okay uhm I know some things happened." I said trying to find the word.
the room was dead quiet and everyone had their eyes on me.
They all felt empathetic for me.
I just felt afraid I don't like being around men but these are my boys. They'd never hurt me right?

".*Sigh."  I was trying looking anywhere but someone's eyes until I made contact with packtrick his face was serious and he had sadness and anger traced in his eyes.

"I'm sorry you guys had to hear that..stuff." I said quietly

"Why didn't you call us?."Freddy asked angrily.

"I-i couldn't." I said quietly.

"you could've." Freddy raised his voice slightly digging his nails into the ground.

"Let's just get off this subject." I pleaded looking at them all.

Hannibal got my memo and asked a question.
"If I'm correct doesn't this whole disaster from the choices of (worker that did that) mean we would be freed my dear y/n?since of course Adam was killed in the act." He asked.
Everyone sat quietly. a crazed look in their eyes they all looked at me. A switch had been set inside of them they could break your skull in the blink of an eye why should they listen to you now?. They wouldn't want to hurt their dear y/n though....

Would they?....

"I-i uh." What would I say? I want them to go
but the killing.....

"I don't know...I can't let you guys go you'd kill people." I remarked nervously

"Y/n I've killed people too
I should've been in one of those cells but you know nobody believes in me" He said with a cold emotionless expression.
shrugging his shoulders. 

I froze for a moment processing what Patrick told me. As I thought my eyes trailed over to Lucas he looked anxious as well.

I looked down at the floor then at my patients I was kind of scared they're off they're chains and Patrick revealed that he was also a killer.

You're a woman in a room alone with cold blooded killers that could snap your neck in a mil second.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said backing towards the door reaching for the handle.  until I felt a grip on my arm.

"If you rat me out I'll slice your neck darling." Packtrick said in a husky tone.

My blood ran cold and I just nodded and opened the door closing it behind me and sighing letting all the tension in my body be removed.

Time skip

I laid on my bed staring at the celling

I had a straight face on just thinking about everything just taking everything in.
processing everything the quietness filled the room. A cold breeze coming from my fan kept my room cold and caused Jason's drawings making a crumbling sound as the air hit them.

I felt a tear run down my face i curled into a ball and sobbed it was too much all of it..

___ kept flashing in my head the memories were driving me insane

I rememberd what my grandma told me when I was sad she would sing me to me a lullaby such a beautiful one. But my favorite words from her were.
( NOT MY QUOTE)
“When I die leave my body in the woods, the wolves will be gentler than any man.”
I miss my grandma I miss my grandpa.
my parents not so much I forgive them for what they did
but it was utterly wrong still.
I forgive them but my heart hurts, my stomach feels cold and empty my mind running with thoughts I can't answer.
my eyes burned and the sounds of my sobs and sniffles were filling the room as I laid in darkness.
until I heard my desk cabinet open
I slowly whipped the tears from my face with my hand yet my face felt sticky with my hair clinging to my face as tears kept it stuck on.
There was an odd shape in the corner it looked like a spider (I'm sorry if you have arachnophobia) it started unshifting and was a tall figure I got scared and froze in place. it then came out of the darkness.
it was penny?
I stared at him my heart beating, my eyes were glossy and red from the crying.
"oh u-uh are you crying?." He said a confused expression on his face.
"I-i-im fine penny." I said cleary trying to hide my face

"You don't look "fine" sugar I sense it too do you want a hug perhaps? From your favourite dancing clown?." He said sitting on the edge of my bed his weight making the bed droop a bit.
I nodded and patted the side of my bed for him to lay down he looked cautious then he layed down next to me. I wrapped my arms around him feeling him stiffen I softened the hug.

Penny's pov

I went to teleport in y/ns room she's going to be so scared shitless. then I can feed off her fea-fuck I can't hurt y/n I need fear so fucking Bad Just a taste again. I teleported and shifted into a spider oh she's going to be so fuckin scared.  I opened a cabinet and she got up from her spot she was a ball in I saw something glow and shine in her eyes what is that? She spotted me fuck

I spoke up

"Oh u-uh are you crying?"  I asked did I make her cry?

"I-i-im fine penny." She said she was obviously lieing. Bad lier
"You don't look "fine" sugar I sense it too do you want a hug perhaps? From your favourite dancing clown?" I said as my face softened
a hug would make her feel better right? I sat on her bed my weight making it droop a bit
dang I need to loose weight. she patted the opposite side of her motioning me to lay down next to her Should I? fuck never laid by someone.. on a bed...? I decided to agree and sit down next to her.
she wrapped her arms around me laying her head on my chest.
I stiffened slightly and she loosened her arms which made me feel happy that she respected my anxiety.
I feel warm I've never felt like this.
Is it love?

Sniffle
Sniffle
She started sobbing I didn't know what to do!? I started creating circles in her back with my fingers.
she sobbed even harder. Why are mortals so complicated!?
I only did what I Seen my victims mother's do when I scared the living l
Shit out of them.
Maybe a different method?...
I started shushing her and I copied a voice that I heard grandmother song once before I scared them.
(Ik this isn't a lullaby)
My baby, my baby
You're my baby, say it to me
Baby, my baby
Tell your baby that I'm your baby
I bet on losing dogs
I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place
By the ring
Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down
I'll be there on their side
I'm losing by their side
Will you let me, baby, lose
On losing dogs
I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place
By the ring
Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down
I wanna feel it
I bet on losing dogs
I always want you when I'm finally fine
How you'd be over me looking in my eyes when I come
Someone to watch me die
I bet on losing dogs.

She looked at me with a tired face.
she nuzzled her face even more so I vibrated my body that helps me sleep. she fell asleep in my arms....

My arms..
I hate myself for being so vulnerable to a mere human.
Word count

1447