my mercy prevails over my wrath

Follow these fine gentleman ladies
BlankHorrific
CamsterHale
Gray898
Homelessroyall
fnh45511

The slashers were now chasing after me
I decided to come up with a plan I was going to wait for the pale face man to get close enough to my leg even if it was stuck in the black tentacle I wasn't letting myself get caught like this. Not like this such a pathetic fucking way to die.

He was running closer and closer and..............NOW.......
I used all of my strength in that kick. I kicked straight in his face as good as I could he fell back hitting his head on the floor he quickly got back up standing his back hunched over as his hair covered his face grabbing his bleeding nose and glared at me then he looked back as he felt a presence behind him.
Micheal was looming over him the most hateful look in his eyes. Rage pure rage. The tentacles let me go I fell on my ass now getting a full view of who my kidnapper was a very tall man? I think it looked more like a monster. He had no face his face was all white. black tentacles stuck in his back and black suit.

He just looked down at me and bent over to grab my throat turning around he used one hand to lift me showing me to the slashers.
showing them he will kill me.
Micheal then grabbed the pale man Also by the throat now I and the pale man were choking I kept scratching his arm kicking thrashing while the pale man did the same I then flipped off the pale man he saw this and flipped me off too.

I then felt myself being lifted down the man with a suit and no face let me down softly as Micheal did the same with his hostage.

"Fucking bitch he got a hold on my throat" the pale man scoffed massaging his throat.

Michel growled and glared at the man

"Why don't you come with us doll?." The pale man cooed.

Before I could answer I was cut off by someone

"Fvck no you tried to kill her and she's not going anywhere with somebody like you're b"tch@ss so get the fvck out of here before I gut you like a fvcking fish and get the freak out of here too."
Billy shouted at the pale man
The pale man just glared at him they both had a staring contest until Hannibal spoke up
"Why are you here and how did you know about dearest y/n?"
The pale man just glared at Hannibal
"Because I just do and I'm here to see her D'pshit I've been waiting for this moment and it had to be fvcking ruined by some fvcking manw0res!." The pale man yelled at Hannibal.

"Well Mr fvcking Stalker you haven't even told us you're name "D!pshit"." Billy mocked the man.

I'm Jeff he's slender man "Dipshit." Jeff shot back at him.

"Pleasure"  Hannibal spoke in a formal manner trying to Make a good example of himself while reaching out his hand for Jeff to shake
Jeff just scoffed but slender man shook Hannibal's hand instead.
"Y/n please come with me I need you so what's you answer?" Jeff pleaded.

I was shocked by this situation. Should I say yes or no SAY NO SAY NO SAY YES SO YOU DONT HURT HIM
I couldn't even answer before he yelled in pain guards on either side of him tazed him. He fell on his knees as the guards cuffed his wrists.
I bent down quickly to his aid having a worry look on my face "oh my are you okay I'm so sorry jeff!" He just stared at me and gave me a simple "please."
They had a struggle but they got slender man too.
"Oh my"
Lucas then ran up to me and hugged me. I patted him on the back telling him I'm fine "your crazy are you okay?!"
"I'm fine it was nothing" He just looked at me dumbfounded as Patrick then came to me as well kissing my hand
"That was quite foolish y/n" He said formally Hannibal just scoffed at Jealousy
Knowing there was another gentleman after my heart I blushed at his romantic gesture "Thank you Mr Bateman it's truly appreciated" I blushed still being held by Lucas
"But are you guys okay?"
They all looked at me dumbfounded
"So you're telling me you were met face to face with a sociopath battled him with only an emergency axe got held hostage by a 15-feet tall man with no face and octopuses like tentacles got held by the throat and got a bunch of death threats and your asking if were fine?" Freddy said they all nodded as I looked there like a total idiot "yeah..."
Patrick then climbed in too "You're something else y/n"
" Okay well let's have outside time now okay?" They all nodded "Okay Lucas and Patrick you guys take my boys outside I'm going to get Jeff and Slenderman ok?" I asked
"Uhm no you're not without us being there" Billy said as stu nodded
"Yeah me and Billy are going with you" stu chimed in
" if you can keep up of course!"
I said before bolting through the halls

"Oh it's on!" Said stu as billy agreed and they both bolted after me as the slashers looked dumbfounded looking at Lucas and Patrick for help

To be continued.......