Boo

(I forgot if I added Harry Warden from my bloody Valentine yet PLEASEEEE if I did lemme know) I walked down the halls stuck in my thoughts thinking about the good food I'm gonna door dash later.
"Boo." I jumped as I heard a familiar voice behind me.
I looked back and saw Patrick. "You scared me there Bateman." I laughed and slapped his arm playfully. "Apologies darling couldn't help myself." He said with a smirk grabbing my hand and laying a soft peck on it. I blushed and looked up at him. "You're such a hopeless romantic." I grinned and blew him a small kiss. "I am and what dose that make you?." He grinned looking down at me. "A hopeful romantic. The love I desire exists, because I exist.
He just chuckled and gave my a kiss on the forehead. "Then let's be hopeless and hopeful together."

Time skip

I ran down the halls my adrenaline through the roof and my thoughts focused on escaping the lunatic chasing me.

Flashback

I sat at the cafeteria finishing my meal before some lunatic busted through the cafeteria doors with a pickaxe. He was a tall man dressed as a minor a black jumpsuit,belt,black boots, and a gas mask with a helmet. I might be dumb sometimes but I know that this moment was a flight or fight.

Flashback ended

"Leave me alone!." I yelled at the man chasing me. He was getting CLOSE and I know he was because I heard his footsteps get louder. Please Lord let me make it out. BOOM I turned around to see the man had dropped his pickaxe and it made a clank sound .
As my eyes trailed to the pickaxe then to the man who had attacked me before, I saw he had been tackled by polite leader whist, Micheal and predator were behind polite leader to make sure nothing else escalated. "Y/n.." predator turned to me his heavy footsteps made my heart drop a bit. "Thank you guys so much.... I truly appreciate you guys so much" I smiled awkwardly at them as I caught my breath. "Y/n i'd kill myself more than 1,000 times for you and more I'd run for you if I was shot and even then I'd walked a thousand miles for you if my body was being burned and even then I'd crawl for you if my limbs were blown off. I don't think you understand how obsessed I- we are for you. How I crave to just be in your existence."

I love this men to the moon and back...

I

blushed at his romantic words "Don't make me fall to my knees now." I said sarcasticly. Two can play at that game
"if I was a vampire and you were the sun, I'd never look for shade, I would rather burn at the sight of your handsomeness." He only loomed over me and made a low purring sound. Like he was happy or he was just being turned on one or the other.

Word count 2240