part 3 i cant wait to meet jasons mom

A red scarlet covered him cheeks
*she's fucking gorgeous and sweet*Lucas thought.
Oh uh follow me miss y/n. He scratched the back of his neck while smiling. "Thank you, Lucas.
Oh, how his name sounded so good through your lips what no no he can't be faling for you. You just got here that would be absurd "Um are you okay, Lucas?." You gave him a warm smile. What me, yeah? Of course.
As you followed Lucas through the gate and to the door of the asylum "its really big, huh?" You gave him a warm smile
Yeah it is if you ever need help I-I'm uh here you know.
Yes, of course, thank you Lucas you have my help as well.

Time skip

As you walked with Lucas, you are telling some jokes here and there and sharing some of your interests, but the conversation soon stopped by Lucas stopping at a big door he then opened the door for you and did a little bow you giggled which made his cheeks light up you both reached a front desk and there was a lady that looked kinda mean.."Oh heyyy Lukey."
"Yeah, hi Liz, he rolled his eyes, looking annoyed "Oh who are you?" She said with a disgusted look on her face, looking at you up and down "Oh this is y/n she's the new nurse she's really nice such a joy Anit she?."
"Oh really?" She just rolled her eyes and kept typing on her computer me and Lucas looked dumbfounded and I awkwardly tapped him that seemed to get him out of his state of looking confused. "um Liz we still need her key cards and outfit?"
" Oh yeah sure lucasss~ anything for you~ she giggled and got a keycard and an outfit for you "Alright let's go y/n! He said excitedly with a tint of pink on his face, "Of course, Lucas, you nodded your head in understanding and looked back at Liz, giving her a side eye
"Did I do something wrong? You asked Lucas

"No, no, your fine y/n Liz is just ....well something."

Time skip

Okay, please be careful. y/n lucas asked you these are not uh how do I say this normal people I'll introduce you to them though just incase something happens yeah? "Okay, thank you, Lucas,
He just nodded "ok they're in the cafeteria." Thank you, Lucas
"Yeah." You found Lucas cute and caring. He then opened a big door that revealed a lot of people. "Uh also to tell you they aren't very fond of me"
"It's okay, Lucas. I am." he then blushed but quickly looked away. "Follow me, I'll show you your patients now.
I followed Lucas to a table with some horrifying people.

There was a large man with a hockey mask, with orange clothes, which prisoners would wear, and a burnt man with a fedora and the same outfit yet he was smaller they both seemed to be fighting as the big man held the burnt man in a choke hold as the little one slashed at the bigger mans arms fighting for freedom"FREDRICK AND JASON IS THAT ANYWAY TO BEHAVE IN FRONT OF OUR NEW NURSE?!" Lucas yelled at them which made them whip they're heads along with everyone else the room filled with a slince. They both looked at me up and down the burnt man with the fedora grinning at me while the big man with the hockey mask stared at me with a shine

"Hey, where'd you find this hot stuff at?~ the burnt man spoke."I didn't find her she came for a job, so have manners Fredrick"Lucas spat at him "fvck off Lucas No one likes you and dont call me fredick b!tch"
I just stood there observing everyone around me There were two boys one with dirty brown hair spilt into two sides and the other with dirty blonde hair (reminder everyone patient is wearing orange clothing) a man white mask with black holes and some brown hair sticking from the top, a doll with red hair and stitches, a man with nails in his head, a man that looked normal out of all of them he has his hair geld to the side in a fancy manner whilst he sat there with a straighted posture, a man with curly black hair with a mask that looked like porcelain, a boy that looked paranoid, a clown with red lipstick under and over his eyes along with on his lips red hair and another clown but with black makeup and no hair just a little black hat, andbig man with a skin mask along with the other one sitting besides him.
(I got lazy describing every one also I might add some monsters like smile dog the predator uh idk more ig and I might add Jeff maybeee.....idk)

Everyone then looked at me as soon as he said, new nurse they all looked at me up and down. Two boys were the first to say hi to me, that was the blond and the brown haired boys "Hey doll~" one of them purred "don't do that you'll scare her" The brown haired nudged his freind "Hello I'm y/n l/n your new nurse I'm quite honored. I gave them a smile, and they grinned while clasping their hands in mine. "Adu My dear."said the dirty blonde kissing my hand. "y/n, you can meet everyone else in their cells," Lucas said giving them a death stare and they did it back. Lucas just looked back at you and smiled holding you're hand the way out as a way of making them jealous "fvcking b'tchass lucas"
"I'm going to kill his @ss,
The two boys said known as billy and Stu.