a Dance with the cannibal

I woke up feeling that warm feeling in my stomach happiness. I smiled and stretched letting out a yawn and got up finding a pair of clothing to my liking (if you don't like it change it POKS)

 I smiled and stretched letting out a yawn and got up finding a pair of clothing to my liking (if you don't like it change it POKS)

I Walked outside of my room looking around at the pearly white walls and bloody foot prints on the floor....isn't that just swell? I thought to myself I'll clean it later. But first let me go get something to eat so I don't end up hangry the rest of the day. As I stepped down the steps I smelled the sweet aroma of breakfast that smelled so bomb... I walked in the kitchen to hear sizzling, Hannibal was right there he was wearing some casual black long pants a belt and a brown sweater with his sleeves rolled up.
I studied his features yet I couldnt take my eyes off his arms....the veins....

I snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat and called out to him
"Han?." He turned his head back he seemed to be so drunk in love hearing your voice he smiled warmly. already you made his morning better by just merely you're presence. He wouldn't mind hearing that every morning.

"Ah mi vida good morning I hope you're slumber was quite alright?." He asked already caring so deeply even when you just woke up he studied your features head from toe.

"It was lovely Hanny thank you such a lovely gentleman." I blushed thanking him.

He seemed to love that, he of course knew you saw him as a gentleman but hearing it made him feral inside he gripped the edge of the table behind him he was getting so feral especially from the size difference.

"Would you like to help prepare breakfast for everyone dear?." He asked smiling trying to take his mind off of things.

"That would be wonderful Hannibal thank you I'd be more than happy to join you." I smiled walking closer to him he just smiled and grabbed you're waist pulling you closer to him. He breathed in your scent as he grabbed your hands guiding the pace of the dancing he kissed your forehead and swayed with you. "I'd love that carino."

Hmmm~

Hmm~

So this is love

Hm~

Hm~

This is love~

"May I have a dance my lady?" He asked

"Yes you may." I flashed him a warm smile and he flashed one back as we swayed.

So this is what makes life divine~

I'm all aglow, mm~

And now I know (and now I know)~

The key to all heaven is mine~

My heart has wings, mm~
And I can fly~

I'll touch every star in the sky~

So this is the miracle~

That I've been dreaming of~
Mm~

Mm~

So this is love~

I looked up at him my eyes never leaving his he had such beautiful eyes his eyes connected with mine. I stood up my tippy toes and my lips softly went against His he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and deepening the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around his waist he pushed me against the dinning table He of course didn't try anything fishy and stayed there romantically kissing me. He wanted to wait till marriage to have children with me.

Time skip

I finished setting the table as I put the food down and Hannibal looked down at me and put a soft kiss to my forehead.
"I'll go get the boys." I said "No need my love I'll do it." He said placing a hand atop of mine "I've already called it Hanny." I smiled and kissed him then walked out. I headed up the stairs and went to the first room which would be pins heads. I knocked on pinheads door I waited till I heard footsteps that were shallow and soft. He opened the door looking down at me.
"Oh y/n... What may you need.." he spoke softly his voice was always so soft and delicate
"Breakfast is ready pin." I said smiling he nodded and shut the door
I walked towards Michaels I knocked and He opened the door immediately I didn't even hear his footsteps
"Breakfast is ready mike." I said walking towards the next room which happened to be billy and stus I knocked on the door there was tossing and running footsteps across the room after about 2 minutes they opened the door I smiled at them.
"Ohh heyy~." Billy said cupping my cheek and putting a rough kiss to my lips then softly disconnected his from mine and leaned on the door frame.
"Weren't you just in our room?." Stu said flashing me a grin and kissing me too.

"I got up early and breakfast is ready." I said blushing and flashing smiles at them.

"I would love to have you make breakfast for us every morning I could get used to that." Billy flashed a grin then bended down and whispered in my ear "With mini us running around yeah?." He grinned watching my face heat up "Till marriage of course." Stu said as he grinned and flashed me a cocky smile.

I chucked and looked up at them "okay okay." I then waved them off as I went to the next door.
Jason I knocked on the door I heard footsteps and saw his shadow from underneath the door
He opened it I smiled warmly his eyes softened his sweet smile his eyes scrunched showing me he was smiling I gave him a smile back.

"Hey Jay there's breakfast down stairs okay?."

Time skip everyone came downstairs getting they're seats I stood there seeing if anything escalated.

I sat next to Hannibal he smiled at me as Chucky and Freddy were fighting who gets to sit next to me I sighed as I grabbed chucky and put him on my lap he flipped off Freddy I began to eat Chucky didn't need food because well he's a doll Freddy ate even through he didn't need it Brahms, Vincent, Micheal, Jason,harry,and any other masked people went to different rooms to eat.