what am I even doing here?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..

How many fucking dots are you going to put?
.
.

TIMEMEMEMEMEM SKIPPPP

As I was walking through the halls fantasizing about the p0rn I'm going to watch later I'm struck with an aroma that is equivalent to an elephant getting fucked with BBQ that could only mean a certain someone is coming to me the only person I didn't want to see I feel the walls shaking I cover my nose with my sleeve not wanting to pass out from the intoxicating smell from the person running towards Me "HEYYY BESTIE!" the elephant looking girl says I swear I was about to pass out as even billy and stu could smell she never has worn deodorant ever I quickly tell the boys to run with me as they nod we began running as fast as we can from the elephant lookin ass girl we turn a corner hiding from her but then stu burst out laughing me and Billy both look at each other and burst out laughing too just as we continued laughing we smell it again we began bolting once again.

Ok back to formal writing 😍 I have no idea why I wrote don't worry about it.

3 person's point of view

Billy and Stu finally achieved their goal of getting to meet the famous serial killers known as Jeff the killer and slender man.
Y/n was chatting with Bo as the slashers were playing outside they could've easily escaped but they didn't y/n was the only one out there Billy and Stu were rolling down hills Micheal and Jason were sitting next to each other under the shade of a tree Vincent was well being Vincent Freddy and Chucky were laughing about something. Thomas and Bubba were laying on the grass pinhead was chatting with Hannibal.
Norman was chatting with Polite leader
Jeff was playing with smile dog as Slender Man was rethinking his life choices looking at everyone disliking them while the two clowns were playing charades

That's when something caught my eye a man was hoping over the gate where no one could see. He was in the far back I quickly excused myself from Bo telling him I'd be right back I then ran over to the man that was processing to hop over our gate I grabbed a nearby stick it might have been a stick but think of the possibilities a single stick can do.
I then ran towards him he fell on his stomach groaning as he fell flat he coughed a little as he tried getting up he saw me and got up straight he looked drunk he had messy brown hair light skin brown eyes a beard forming on the bottom of his chin a black sweater and grey sweats on "Hey toots" He grinned he then took some steps towards me I took some steps back "State your business here you're on private property!" I yelled at him he only grinned. "Shh love you'll wake the dogs." He laughed *What dogs? Is he that drunk* "The worms are going to wake up!." He yelled at me pointing at the sky then charging at me.

Slashers pov

The slashers were still playing when they saw y/n nowhere in sight
"Hey, where's y/n?" Asked Billy the slashers all gathered in a circle
"Weren't you the last one with her Bo?"

"Yeah but then the little lady excused herself then she ran off somewhere"

"Where?" Asked Hanibal

"I saw her run off into those trees that way." Bo pointed to a direction far in the back.

They then heard 2 screams one from a man and the other....from y/n.
They all looked at each other and started bolting in the direction of the screams "I-I hope she's ok" said Norman
"Hopefully," said Pennywise they finally stopped and what they saw made their blood boil the man was on top of y/n he was slapping her while yelling "you woke the worms." The man kept yelling at her. Billy and stu were the first to speak up "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" The man's head shot up as he looked back his eyes went wide at what he saw all of those slashers were glaring at him he then got off of y/n and grabbed her by her hair and grabbed a pocket kinfe out of his pocket"She woke the worms!I kill her!" The Man yelled threatening them which made their blood boil more wrong move dude.
Just then slender man walked away he just left?! No they were proven wrong he somehow was now behind the man the black tentacles snaking around the man's neck which caused him to drop poor y/n Polite leader and Bo then ran to her "Are you okay y/n?" Polite
Leader asked y/n just looked so confused as she stuffed her head in Polite Leader chest while he patted her on the back as a way of comforting her Bo then tapped his shoulder meaning to let go of her Polite Leader did as he said and Bo then carried her bridal style as if she weighed nothing.