Poly?

"Well alright dear for now on you will have one of us company you." Hannibal stated in a serious tone.

"But- fine." I sighed I really didn't want them to honestly but I guess.

"She doesn't have to listen to you dickhead." Freddy defended me reading my thoughts.

"Dumbass do you want her to get kidnapped again?." Micheal wrote on a piece of paper and shoved it in Freddy's face.

"Who the fuck are you calling dumbass? You fucking mute freak."Freddy insulted Micheal.

"You fucking dickhead." Jeff yelled at Freddy.

"Shut the fuck up you pale ass bitch." Freddy yelled back to Jeff.

"Ladies ladies is that any way to act? she doesn't like any of you guys but me and Stu." Billy said kissing my cheek and pulling me in tight hug behind my waist.

" I never said that!." I said nonchalantly.

"Fuck no I'm here favorite."

"Hell nah I am."

"Keep wishing you fucking dicks."

"I believe she finds me far more attractive. "

"Now now don't fight in front of her."

"fucker I'm the favorite."

"Shut the fuck up I am!."

"N-n-no I Am!."

"y/n...who do you love more?.."

Everyone turned to me

"i-i."

"I love all of you guys."

"All of us?..." Penny asked tilting his head to the side.

"If I get in a poly relationship with all of you will you guys stop fighting?." I asked with a nervous tone
whoreeeeee A voice called out in my head. Any ideas? I called back. Nothing.

They thought about it

"Do each of us get to have time with you equally?." Bo asked

"Yes."

They all agreed

"So what now?."Polite leader asked.

"Time for lunch?" I asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Bubba Tommy wanna help?." I asked.
they both nodded running after me.