breakfast 🍳

I walked through the marble cold floors as my heels clicked beneath me with each step I took.
papers in hand and finally meeting the boss, I couldn't meet him the first time for whatever reason but oh well at least I'm being able to meet him now.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I knocked on the wooden door with a gold plate above it that read "Boss".

Come in a voice behind the door said.
I took a deep breath in and twisted the golden doorknob and made my way inside. I then saw my "boss" his hair was gelled back formally wearing a black suit, blue eyes a sharp jawline and one piercing on his lip which happened to be snake bites. He had cream colored walls with some renaissance art paintings on each of the four walls. He had marble tiles a wooden desk that had a painting with him and Jason must be a favourite. He grinned at me and spoke.
"I must say y/n it is a pleasure to finally meet you." he said softly
"Pleasure is all mine sir." I smiled warmly don't act like a weirdo
"Take a seat" he said with a warm welcome smile. I sat down in front of him on the black cushioned chair.

His blue eyes stared into my soul causing me to get slightly uncomfortable but pushed it aside. dont be mean

"Y/n I have to thank you so much for everything you've done for this asylum I truly am happy thank you y/n" I gave him a warm smile
"Of course sir I love this job."

"It's getting kind of late why don't you head off to bed kiddo?" He said smiling warmly and standing up
"Good night y/n. He said with a genuine smile that reminded me of the father my father never was.
I snapped out of my daddy issue thoughts and repeated his sentence "good night Mr?"
"Adam" he replied I nodded and he walked over to me and shook my hand. "Really it was a pleasure I'm sorry you have to leave so early but works not gonna do itself." He chuckled and walked over to the door opening it for me.

Time skip

It was now time for breakfast no chefs were there at the moment and there wasn't many staff but a lot of guards there were about 6 staff members and 30+ guards.
Can you blame them?
I clicked on my ear peace and called Lucas on it

You:Lucas

Lucas:Huh?

Can you bring my boys out to the cafeteria please?

Lucas:Sure?

That should give me enough time to cook.

Time skip

I finished off the pancakes with whipped cream blue berries, strawberries and syrup I then stacked each of them on plates and went to the cafeteria to serve my patients.
I opened the kitchen door with my foot as I pushed the cart filled with pancakes,bacon,eggs and fruits. I made my way over to the small yet long table of my patients. The cafeteria was small but it fit the boys and other patients that the other nurses had.
They all quieted down and looked at my stack of pancakes. they were astonished as if they never saw pancakes in their life

  I smiled warmly at them as I placed the food down.  I got some thank you's after I was done causing me to smile.
As I finished passing out the food I made my way around the front of the table to be bumped into someone.

"y/n" Mr. Adam greeted me those blue eyes staring into my soul once again. Creepy (NO OFFENSE TO PEOPLE WIT BLUE EYES YOURE EYES ARE GORGEOUS)

"Hello sir I just decided to make breakfast since the chefs weren't here. If that's okay..?" I said as I fiddled my fingers behind my back kinda nervous on what his reaction would be.

"Fucking Chefs..." he sighed. Then looked down at me "Thank you honestly y/n you're extremely helpful." He smiled and patted me on my head.

Time skip

"Look y/n I know this is sudden and I'm sorry but there's some new patients you'll be receiving." He looked at me with a sad expression.

"That's perfectly fine with me Mr Adam." I smiled warmly at him.

"Thanks kiddo." He sighed in relief

list

_________________
Alien
Predator
scp 682
scp 3000
SCP-049
Pyramid head
Danny Johnson
__________________