part 4 meeting them

You walked through the halls,
already changed into your work outfit

(I was thinking like a nurse outfit, not the blue ones at the hospital like the white one that shows your legs)

You doubled
checked the schedules to make sure you got everything you needed or missed. As you walked through the halls looking up every second, making sure you didn't bump into anyone or anything

I looked at my first patient, Norman bates on the folder they had given to me.

Info
Stutters a lot, so be patient with him
Don't get on his mother's bad side
His mother isn't actually real she's dead
He says he hears her but he doesn't
Be gentle and nice he gets overwhelmed easily. Don't yell at him. Don't be mean to him.

As you lifted the card up to the scanner
It made a little beep noise, and it slowly opened. You saw a black shadow in a chair doing something with his fingers on a desk. You saw the shadow quickly look towards you, and it stood up, flicking something from the wall. A light switch, the room turned bright in an instant the aroua in the air was interest, and awkwardness you saw a blond teen with an orange jumpsuit like how you saw with the other paients he looked scared a bit you decided to speak to ease up the tension "Hello their Norman I'm you're new care taker y/n l/n I'm honerd to meet such a lovely person like you. He blushed and looked away.
I-i-i u-uh h-hello y-y/n i-im a-also -h-h-honerd
he looked like a red tomato looking up and down at you in awe "well Norman it has been a pleasure to be in your presence but I'm afraid I must be going now I will see you again sir. -y-y-yeah-s-s-see-y-o-u -a-a-again-y/n..
You quickly waved and exited the room
Your next paients were billy and stu