2.

Harry potter needed a cloak to be invisible, but I'm better apparently.

I've been dragged to the basements of this base, and no one seems to acknowledge me, or even look at me.

"Nisha, if you don't tell me right now what's happening, I can't do shit." I'm chasing Nisha around the place, but she doesn't even glance at me, not letting a single sound out of her mouth. I pinch myself to see if I'm real, because not even people passing by me even look at me, or, I don't know, bump into me by accident. 

I continue to follow her, and I notice that she's frantically searching through drawers and cabinets, and I'm about to slam her head into one if she doesn't stop ignoring me.

She turns to face me with tears in her eyes and a look of desperation on her face. "I lost it," she whispers, and my heart sinks. I don't even know what she lost but my mind is starting to be like 'fuck she lost it'. I'm literally losing my mind, God help me.

I turn her by the shoulder and raise my voice: "What the fuck is happening" but I can't finish; her palm kisses my cheek with a hard slap, shutting my mouth instantly. I look at her, and she doesn't even care to answer me.

I burst "You don't talk, you don't explain; you just made me come into this bloody building without saying shit, and I'm the one being slapped?" I mutter in between my teeth, trying hard not to return her slap with something worse. I can't understand what was going on with her, and suddenly I don't even want to know anymore. Except that I really do. Doesn't make fucking sense.

She looks at me, and as I start to wait for something to come out her mouth, she closes herself into the meeting room, locking herself in.

We were supposed to meet up with a higher corporation that works for us, but the people there are definitely freaking out about something, something I'm fucking not aware of. I direct myself to the computer room. Maybe I can find some answers there.

As I enter the room, I notice that the screens are all displaying an error message. My heart starts to race as I realize that something is seriously wrong. I quickly try to access the system, but I can't seem to get past the security protocols. Suddenly, the door slams shut behind me, and I hear people rushing to their own station. The error message isn't the only one displayed; on the corner there was a box with a long series of numbers.

300304300304300304300304300304300304300304300304300304

The first thought that comes to mind is that it is a single series repeated all over again. "300304".

All I can find myself doing is searching for a date on my phone: March 30, 2004. I am surprised to find a bunch of articles right away, especially articles about arson. The Mouth of fire accident.

It doesn't make sense. Why would an error message and a seemingly random series of numbers lead to articles about arson? My heart races as I start to understand.

*

BREAKING NEWS, The famous Italian chairman Alessandro Vellonteschi has just passed away after his house burned down unexpectedly; no one else was found, including his five sons, and the people passing by have not seen anyone outside the building. Some people have said they could see the flames from a modest distance.

"Stavamo guardando la TV quando ad un tratto abbiamo sentito un odore di bruciato; pensavamo fosse il camino, ma quando abbiamo visto la luce rossa che penetrava dalla finestra abbiamo finalmente visto la casa andare fuoco. Eravamo spaventati, non abbiamo visto nessuno passare di qua, ma dal momento in cui abbiamo visto il fuoco abbiamo rapidamente chiamato i pompieri."