B O N U S 2

I am the most sinful, rotten hearted, disgusting human being. I killed, I kidnapped, I tortured people, and I enjoyed every single part of it. I am not a monster, I'm not a hero, and I won't stop what I do for anything in this world.

Still, I find myself on a cliff, watching the sunset, stroking her hair, being careful to not damage any curls as I do. She's strange, she's peaceful, but yet I find myself at war when I think, see or feel her. Her large clothes and small silver rings spiraling on her locks, everything about her makes me find peace. When I die, heaven is certainly not the place I would go, but she is the closest thing embodying it. A safe spot, a state of mind, something humans cannot grip themselves onto.

I take the cigarette to my lips, and she is asleep on my lap, covered with my jacket. The sky is red, like blood, passion, anger. I can define myself with the color red. The smoke leaves my mouth, and I try blowing it as far away from her as possible, she usually chokes on it. She hates when I smoke, so I try to hide myself when I do.

I brush it on the grass and throw the rest away, shaking Esme awake, and she wakes up instantly, sitting up "No way I just lost the sunset, I'm so sorry Giacomo "

I take her face and kiss her. I grab her and make her sit on my lap, Her kisses are always a rush of dopamine, you cannot get enough. My hands brush her waist, going towards her back. She smiles shyly as my touch tickles her, and I aim for her lips again.

She grips my hair as I work myself under her shirt, but my phone rings. I groan, and she laughs. I take the phone as she lays her head on my shoulder.  "The fuck is so important now"

I swear I thought I had my phone on speaker when Angelo screamed at me "SHE FUCKING ESCAPED"