18.

My heart skips a beat as I see the camera fall to the ground. I stare at her while her mouth is on another dick, or worse, my brother's. I feel a nerve pulsating on my forehead, but I don't lose control. I see her whole body from this perspective, and I suddenly don't feel anger anymore.

"Do you plan something to make them pay for what they did to you?" Nonetheless, she makes a good spy; I heard a lot because of her, and now my eyes snap out from the movements of her breasts to her voice again.

"You have no idea, baby; their fate will hit them before the anniversary of my humanity's death." My heart drops to my ass. The only anniversary there is is just one: Our father's death. Bingo

I watch her as she raises from the ground, and as she looks for her bra, I see a glimpse of shame on her face. I smirk as I see her putting it on again,and as she kisses him goodbye, I send a message to Iuliano to go pick her up.

I rise from my seat as I light a cigarette, taking off my reading glasses, and while I wait for her arrival, I head towards the basement.

 I go down the stairs, and I find no one but Nisha Dole.

"Well, look who's here, looking pretty good after starving for a good 10 hour streak." She looks up at me, and as we lock eyes, I see her expressionless face, as if she just got here herself. Her hair is full of dust, but her posture and expression never stop her from being straight and confident.

"I've been through worse than this, Angelo. Torture? been there, forced to cut myself? done that, got shot where I couldn't die instantly? Me too, so what do you want?" I walk over to her and stop a bunch of inches away from her.

"Actually, nothing." Her poker face breaks for a brief second but remains confused. I go behind her chair and take the seal from around her wrist. "I actually solved my issue with you guys way back." I take a handful of braids and start to make a bun. "You just got in between, you know? I hear her hiss as I pull a braid too hard. "I also have to tell you she's well treated here; she has a room, eats with us, and even has clothes." I drag the elastic around the bun. "But you know what I like about her?" I face her, and she looks furious. "She's so submissive', I whisper to her. "She got to work with us after almost hanging her. She was so desperate to live that she even forgot about you." I smile as I see pure rage in her eyes.

"She wouldn't"

"Wrong; you just cannot grip your mind around it." I look at her and say, "She was in your same situation, you know? Useless after I found out, but a small thought crossed my mind before hanging her throat to my ceiling: What if I could use her for getting what I need?" I see her drop her head, and her disappointment feeds me more than anything else.

"What are you doing here, Angelo?" I turn around to see Iuliano entering the room. I gesture towards her.

"Welcome to my hair salon, brother." I smile innocently. "Want a haircut? The price is around ten minutes of crying." He slaps my forehead with the back of his hand

"Go upstairs and never get here again; I'll handle her." I look at my brother up and down. Since when did he start getting his hands dirty? I raise my hands and go upstairs, leaving those two to do whatever.

I turn right to see her enter the bathroom, locking herself up as I hear the water instantly turn on. I face the stairs and start heading towards the kitchen. Antaura is already waiting for me with crossed arms, and I start laughing. "I'm not here to drink, I swear."

She smiles and sits down "What a bummer, I do want some." I look at her face and see her red eyes in the light of the candle. I go behind the bar and take out two glasses, pouring anything I can get my hands on.