Chapter 2

"AHHHHH!" Florence screamed. "THIS IS SO COOL!!" She grabbed my hands and jumped up and down. I stood on the ground, frozen. I was not prepared for whatever was about to go down. 

"Please take your journals, a pen, and a camera. Once you've grabbed those, head to the door on your right." A spotlight panned to a door I hadn't seen before. I grabbed what she said and walked over to it. I slowly turned the knob, and when I looked on the other side, I saw a cute living room. There a short lady with blonde hair sitting in a chair. I recognized her from the party earlier. She asked for a vodka.

"Keep moving, girl." Florence pushed me into the room and looked around in awe. 

"Hello girls! Please, come sit!" The lady said. She gestured to the red couch in the middle of the room. Florence grabbed my hand and pulled us to it. I sat down and took in a deep breath.

"Hi!! You look so familiar." Florence eyed her.

"I'm Kristin Chenoweth. You may recognize me as a singer/actress, but I really work for the soulmate touch company. I knew yours would be activated tonight, so I had to get a feel for who you were. Great drink, by the way." She smiled at me.

"Thanks. And I'm a huge fan." I shyly smiled.

"Oh thank you darlin'!" She giggled. "Florence, it's lovely to meet you. I'm so happy that you guys get to go on this adventure together!" She clapped her hands.

"Me too!" Florence squealed. I kept breathing and tried to calm my thoughts.

"Y/N? Sweetie? Are you okay?" Kristin looked at me.

"Yeah, just a little freaked out at all of this. I was not prepared to start my soulmate adventure today."

"Oh honey, no one ever is. But don't worry. Once you get on the road, you'll be having so much fun that you'll forget you ever felt like this!" She smiled. "Anyway, let's get started on your soulmate adventure! Let me get the information packet," She dug through her giant purse. "Found it!" She pulled out a manilla folder that had a single page in it. "Ready for your first clues?"

"Ready!!" Florence screamed. She might've been a little drunk, still.

"Yep, ready." I nodded.

"Y/N, welcome to your soulmate touch adventure! Congratulations on meeting Florence, your soulmate guide. She'll be accompanying you during this trip, guiding you to the people and places you are destined to go. Throughout this journey, you'll travel to many different places throughout the world. Not only north America, but south America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and maybe even the north pole!" Kristin winked. "But be prepared that this journey will be hard. You'll face challenges, road blocks, and frustrating situations. Sometimes people are busy, or nowhere to be found. But don't give up! Your soulmate is waiting patiently and I know that he is excited to finally be united with you. He has gone through many different challenges, twists, and trials that made him who he is today. He has been made to be the perfect man for you; the one that fits you like a glove. You have also been made the way you are to be perfect for him. Don't be afraid of what the future holds, and give love a chance. It may surprise you! As for your first clue, Florence has the name of the person you need to meet next. Use these journals and cameras to document your crazy adventure. Trust me, you'll want them later on. Once you go out the door behind me, your soulmate will be notified that your adventure has started and will be eagerly awaiting your arrival. When you're ready, open the door and start your adventure."

She put the paper back into the folder and handed it to me. "Good luck, girls. May the odds ever be in your favor. If you have any questions, the number at the bottom of the page is the one to call." She saluted us and went through a door in the back corner.

"Woah." Florence said. "That was epic."

"Yeah, epic. Who's the first person we have to talk to?"

"Where do I find that?"

"I don't know, she said that you have the first name."

"Well I don't see anything! Ugh why is my boob pounding?" She hit it and suddenly something appeared in front of her. It looked like notes? "Woah! Just like in Jumanji!"

"What does it say?"

"Dude, it has all the information about our adventure! Check yours out!" She punched me in the boob and it appeared in front of me, too. Ignoring the fact that my chest was now a bit sore, I looked at the thing in front of me. 

"Dude this has like everything there is to know about you

"Dude this has like everything there is to know about you. You're 5'7"? Get it girl." Florence smiled at me.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird."

"Anyway," She hit her boob again and the thing went away. "Ready to walk through that door?" I lightly tapped my chest and it disappeared.

"I guess so."

"YAY!!! Then what are we waiting for?" She grabbed our stuff and went to the door. "After you, bestie." She winked. 

"Here goes nothing." I turned the handle and walked through the doorway. All I found was the front of the building. The car we arrived in was waiting for us, and people were milling about the street. 

"So what next?" I asked her as she appeared next to me.

"We start our adventure. But first, let's both get some sleep. It's 1 am and I'm exhausted. You can come back to my hotel. Then tomorrow we make a game plan, deal?"

"Sounds perfect." 

We got in the car and the driver drove to the hotel. This time, when Florence talked, I chatted with her. I found out that she's working on a new film, and has this guy she's been talking to. She doesn't know if he's her soulmate because they've never touched, nor has she met anyone with a connection to him. But it feels right. And she won't tell me his name because she doesn't want to jinx it. 

Once we got to the hotel, I put my pajamas on, then hopped in bed with her. I figured that since we'll be together for the next little while, we may as well get comfortable with each other. As I fell asleep, I heard Florence humming. 

This was going to be interesting.

---Hyunjin's POV---

"No, that's wrong." I said. "You twist your left foot and kick with your right. Not the other way around."

"Oh okay. Sorry, hyung." Seungmin looked down.

"Guys, we're all a little on edge, so let's take a 30 and eat dinner. Management brought our favorite bibimbap today!" Chan said. We all agreed and went to the green room where the food was set out. We ate in chaos, but that was normal. Suddenly something started glowing in the room.

"What the heck?" I said.

"Hyung, there's something above your head!" Jeongin yelled. I looked up and saw a bright yellow sign. All it said was:

Your soulmate has started her adventure

"What?? Your soulmate is coming to find you?? That's amazing!" 

"Shut up, Changbin hyung." I said. I looked at the sign and investigated it. That was all it said, and I sighed. Han bumped my chest and the sign went away.

"Dude! When you press your peck it appears and disappears. Check it out!" Han kept hitting me until I pushed him away.

"What am I going to do? If JYP finds out about this, I'm in for a press nightmare."

"Don't worry, Hyunjin. We'll find a solution."