Chapter 3

---Y/N POV---

"GOOD MORNING BEST FRIEND!!" Florence yelled in my ear. I flinched and fell off of the bed. 

"Florence, you don't need to yell that loud to wake me up," I groaned.

"I know, I'M JUST SO EXCITED! Also, you can call me Flo!" She squealed. I laughed, agreed, and got up from the floor. Then I went into the bathroom to get ready with what stuff I had. Once I went back into the bedroom, Flo sat on the bed and got her phone out.

"What's our plan for today?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about that! Let's first get breakfast, and then go to your house to pack your things. Then I'll text Harry and see where he's at. OH I'M SO EXCITED!!!" She giggled.

"That sounds good. I'd love to get out of these clothes."

"Great. I'll pack my stuff and then we'll head to get brekkie." She grabbed her suitcase and stuffed everything into it. Then we walked downstairs and got in the car. "What's good around here?" She asked me.

"There's this diner I really like, it's on 2nd street."

"Sick, let's go." I gave the address to the driver and we went to have breakfast. While we were eating, we got to know each other more. It's surprising how much you can talk about while everyone is taking pictures of the girl across the table.

"Okay, here's the address of my apartment." I gave it to the driver. He started driving and Flo was typing on her phone.

"What do you think of this?" She asked me. Handing me her phone, I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was an Instagram story she was about to post.

What up everyone! I've been chosen as a soulmate guide for my new bestie! I'm super pumped. We'll be traveling all around the world, so if you could give us more privacy and space than usual, that would be great. Wish us luck!

-Florence <3

"I like it. Very straight to the point, but not rude. It's perfect."

"Great! And posted." She put her phone back in her pocket as we arrived at my apartment.

"I'll just go up and pack quickly."

"Nah girl, I'm coming with you. I gotta see this house of yours!" We walked up the stairs and over to my door. I opened it and we entered. She looked around and giggled. "I love it. It's exactly you!"

"Thanks? My sister does the decorating." I laughed. I went to my room and grabbed a suitcase. "Make yourself at home, I'll be quick!" I yelled to her.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

I grabbed a bunch of clothes and toiletries, as well as my favorite stuffed animal, a ferret named Honey. I didn't name it, that's just what the tag said. I stuffed my bag full and went into the living room. "Ready?"

"Heck yeah!" Florence hopped off the couch and we went back to the car. I put my stuff in the back and got in the seat next to her.

"What now?"

"Let me call Harry real quick." She found his contact number and put it on speaker as she called him.

"Florence!"

"Hey hot stuff! How are ya?"

"I am well, thanks. What's up?"

"Well, I have been assigned to guide a soulmate adventure!!" She squealed.

"I knew your day would come soon!! Congrats."

"Thanks. Anyway, you're the first person that we need to find. So where you at?"

"I'm currently in London filming a few music videos."

"London?"

"Yep."

"Oh. How long will you be there?"

"For about another week. But if you can make it, I'll find time just to see you!"

"Perfect. I'll let you know when we get there!" She hung up and smiled at me. "Ready to go to England?"

"I guess. I grabbed my passport so we should be good."

"Yay! James, to the airport!" The driver started driving and Florence put on some beats.

"Didn't the packet say something about Europe?" I suddenly realized.

"Yeah! Wow, those people know everything."

"Weird." We laughed.

"Have you ever been out of the country before?"

"Nope."

"Well it's exciting. We'll sit first class, don't worry." She smiled at me.

"Oh. I don't think I can afford that."

"Honey, as your guide to love, I've taken it upon myself to pay for everything on this adventure. We both know I can, and I want to! I want to remember this forever, including in my bank statements."

I started tearing up. "Flo, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything girl, just find your soulmate and let's have some fun!"

"Okay, I can do that." I hugged her and then sat back in my seat. 

Once we got dropped off, we checked our bags and then made our way to the gate. The airport graciously lent us some security to make sure we got through safely, but no one really bothered us. They took pictures, but no one came up and tried to talk to Florence. As we boarded the plane around 6:30 PM, I texted Julie a quick message updating her on where we're going. She wished me luck and sent a weird selfie.

"Ready for take off?" Florence nudged me.

"Yep!" I smiled. I turned my phone off and a few minutes later the plane left the ground. A bit after that, I found myself drifting off to sleep and dreaming of the skies.

---Hyunjin's POV---

"Hyunjin wake up. Your thing is glowing again." Changbin punched my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the sign in front of me.

Your soulmate is on her way to her first person.

"Oh sick, she's on her way to find the first person."

"Really? Cool. I wonder how long it will take for her to find you. Hopefully not very long."

"Yeah, hopefully not." I turned back over in my bed and closed my eyes again. Then I heard Han singing loudly in the living room and knew that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. "Freakin' Han."