Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and construction outside of the hotel. Groaning, I got up and looked outside the window. The sun was shining and the world seemed to be completely awake. Looking at the clock, I noticed that it was 11:00. We were set to meet up with Harry at 3:00, so we had time. I went over to Flo's bed and jumped on it.

"Florence!!" I yelled. She screamed and I fell off of the bed. I laughed as I got up and sat next to her.

"Girl, don't wake me up like that again, k? I can be violent."

"Good to know." I winked at her. "Anyway, let's get some food and get ready to go meet Harry."

"Fine." 

I took a quick shower and then went downstairs to get some breakfast. They had a huge assortment of foods, but I went with a bowl of cereal and some yogurt. My favorite. Once I was done, I grabbed some for Flo and went back up to the room.

"Okay girl. Time to go. I want to show you around a bit before we see Harry." She said. She was dressed in the cutest pink shirt and jeans.

I laughed and got dressed. I changed into a striped shirt with some jeans and sandals. Walking downstairs, I called an uber to take us to south London which is where we decided to meet Harry. 

After exploring for a couple of hours, we drove to the filming site. Security let us through and we walked to the trailer we were directed to. 

"Knock knock!" Florence yelled while actually knocking on the door. It burst open and there he was. Harry Styles in all his glory. 

"Flo!" He pulled her in for a hug and laughed. "Oh I am so excited for this. Is this Y/N?"

I nodded. "It's really cool to meet you, Harry."

"Well I'm so glad that I can help with your adventure!" He motioned us inside his trailer. 

I sat on the couch and Florence sat right next to me.

"So do I just touch you?" Harry asked.

"I think so. That's at least how it happened with Florence."

He shrugged and held his hand out for me to shake. I grabbed it and suddenly the room lit up with my adventure stats.

 I grabbed it and suddenly the room lit up with my adventure stats

"Tom Holland??" I asked. "How are we supposed to find him?"

"Not sure. I met him once at a party. But I have to get back to filming. Want to make a special cameo?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"ABSOLUTELY!!!!" Florence squealed. She dragged me out of the trailer and over to where they were filming. There were people all around and the makeup artists came to fix our faces. Once they were done with that, Harry came over.

"Okay girls, this is the video for my song 'Treat People With Kindness.' Just dance and have fun, okay?" I nodded and the music started. It was upbeat and energizing. Flo jumped around and grabbed my hands so that I would join in.