Chapter 7

"Okay, he said that he'll meet us by this side door." Florence whispered. We were outside a random building where her man was going to meet us and sneak us into set.

"Not sketchy at all." I whispered. She smacked my shoulder and then we waited.

A few minutes later, a wall suddenly opened and we were pulled inside. The man closed the door quickly and then looked at us. He took his sunglasses and hat off, to reveal none other than Andrew Garfield.

"ANDY!!!" Florence yelled. Then she jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss. As soon as they kissed, something popped over both of their heads. The soulmate found sign.

"I KNEW IT!" He looked at the sign and yelled. Then hugged her tightly.

I coughed awkwardly and looked around the room, still dealing with the fact that the wall opened.

"Sorry, Y/N. I just got really excited." Florence blushed.

"I could tell." I smiled at her.

"I'm Andrew. Nice to meet you, Y/N. Florence has told me all about you."

I shook his hand. "She's told me nothing about you, but it's nice to meet you, too!"

"Ready to meet Tom Holland? He's in the other room and said that he has a few minutes."

"Yeah, let's go." We walked into a hallway and past quite a few doors. Then we came to one and walked inside. Tom Holland was sitting on a chair and Zendaya was right next to him.

"Tom, she's here." Andrew said. Tom looked over at us and smiled.

"Florence! Great to see you. And you must be Y/N. Nice to meet you. I'm honored to be a part of your soulmate adventure."

I blushed and looked down. "Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for doing this."

"Of course. So do we just hug? Or shake hands or something?"

"It can be whatever." Florence said. "As long as you touch skin to skin."

I nodded. "We can just shake hands."

"Okay." He held his hand out for me and I took it. We shook hands and then my adventure stats appeared above me and Flo's heads.

 We shook hands and then my adventure stats appeared above me and Flo's heads

"Wait, I have to meet Andrew next? He's literally right here."

"Well isn't that convenient." Florence winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can I hug you?" I looked at the man next to me.

Flo looked shock at my sudden question and confidence.

"Of course!" Andrew said. He opened his arms and gave me a hug. Once I hugged him, my adventure stats quickly changed.

 Once I hugged him, my adventure stats quickly changed